Anybody else sick and tired of this?

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Re: Anybody else sick and tired of this?

in reply to AZSASIN

Are you serious? No wonder the randoms I play with just feed the enemy easy kills.

Level 8

in reply to natesspost

lol @ joining 20 matches.

just join 1, if its losing, stay in it until the match is over, and you no longer will join in progress.

You also can join and just spectate until its over. No sense in joining and quitting 20 games. Just join, stay and play the full game next round. Problem solved.

Level 18

in reply to xmrythem

That is a great point...if joining a game in progress, spectate to see if it's  a spawnkillingfest. I'd personally jump in and enjoy the challenge of a massacre to see if I can help reverse the course and help the underdog, but that's just me.

Level 9

in reply to riffy08

in blackops you could join a game and if you didn't choose a class before leaving, it wouldn't count as a loss.

now you can spectate, leave, and it still counts as a loss, however, you can save yourself the annoyment of dying over and over in a spawn rape game and actually provide yourself some entertainment just watching until the game is over.

Level 18

in reply to natesspost

whats even MORE retarded is, you leave that match and then the lobby finder PUTS YOU BACK INTO THAT MATCH AGAIN.

R4G3!!!!

Level 18

in reply to natesspost

Actually joined a game yesterday the score was 55 to 20 on Core KC, of course I was put on the 20 side.  I thought about leaving, but said screw it and played it out, and I helped turn the tides and we won 100 to 97.  This is not the norm however, and it can get frustrating.  I have found if I just stick it out and minimize my losses in the game, in the next game I can usually turn the tides, and get my team to start winning. 

Level 7

in reply to natesspost

I usually play alone and always get in lobbies like that. I on the other hand, at least try though! And it makes me happy when I f** some ** up when I get a good score against em haha

Level 8

in reply to natesspost

Just w8 for match to be over and you will start fresh game from lobby and stay there, dont back out every 4 min

Level 7

in reply to natesspost

I completely agree with the ops concern. Yes, I have heard the voice of apparent wisdom in how to "properly" play the game. That is not the issue. The issue is that in many cases for solo players, they are thrown into an auto-lose. I hold my own, and often get between an 8-15 K/D ratio, but my win/loss is way off because of auto-losses. It is just as bad as boosters, teamkillers, and the like.

There is absolutely no reason you should be thrown into a game with less than 2 minutes left or 15 points to end-game.

Level 4

Studios