Any other "Better than Average Players" feel useless?

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Re: Any other "Better than Average Players" feel useless?

in reply to SysEng123

I'll give it a try and I'll run and gun and report back after a game or two.

Level 35

in reply to Run_N_Gunning_C

See what you think...I was downing people with 3 hits using the MP7....next game was on express and using the mtr...didn't have alot of luck there, but in all honesty...I was outgunned on that map..  the rest of the matches (for me, not saying this will help everyone) seemed pretty good...

I played one game about a half hour ago though and once again, I was having trouble...so I'm not sure it's a long term fix..  But my first few games after this change made a BIG difference in how many bullets it took to kill a guy...

Level 9

in reply to SysEng123

I just played 5 games and was using the PDW-57. I am not noticing the lag and my screen is now turning red before I die. I am now sort of hitting close to my average. I was running around and being careless just disrupting the enemy spawns. I say this "BEST" setting is working. I am no longer getting 1 shotted and I can actually fight back and my enemies were no longer sponging my bullets. It's like night and day. I will be doing some further testing and engage in a marathon gaming and report back later. Whether this is placebo or not, we will see after 20 games or more.

Everyone should use the "BEST settings. 

Level 35

in reply to Run_N_Gunning_C

I saw this earlier this morning and am curious tonight to give it a try. 

1) If you play with friends that are in multiple states, it most likely won't work for you.

2) After a few matches, it might try to find a "best" host again that might not be the "best" for you.  So i'm thinking you might have to leave the lobby and try another one.

Thank god that i'm not alone with this issue though.  I was losing gun fights that I clearly should have won.  I then look at the killcams and it isn't what I saw on my end.  I continued to find myself getting 1 shot with guns I was 4-8 shotting people with. 

K/D for BO: 1.4, MW3: 1.47, BFBC2: 1.5, BF3 xbox: 1.2, BF3 PC: 1.5

BO2: 0.92 and i'm struggeling!  I really, really hope this works.

Level 5

in reply to Eynon Power

mw1 2.50 kd waw 2.70kd mw2 2,7kd blackops1 3.50kd mw3 2.4kd black ops2 1.1 kd i cant play this game one bit the lag is making this game unplayable

Level 1
Highlighted

in reply to Paddi

This game sounds like an absolute nightmare. Tiny maps, terrible spawns, useless snipers, SMG's that trump assult rifles from across the map and the worst lag comp yet. It's like they custom designed the game for spastic 8 year olds..... pretty much everything I hate in a shooter.

I'm telling you fellas, just take this turd out of your xbox and save yourself the anger and frustration. Perhaps they will fix it in a few months but if history is any indication it will be 6 months to a year untill it is even remotely playable.

I thought I was done with Halo 5 or 6 years ago.....it felt childish compared to MW. Halo 4 however, is everything that BO2 is not. Great networking, huge maps, and very competitve. Never thought I'd go back to the Master Cheif but it is honestly so much better than current day COD titles. I can play for hours on end and will not encounter any of the infuriating things that happen 15 times during every COD match.

Level 8

in reply to Paddi

This game is utterly unplayable online sadly. I feel youre pain.

Level 5

in reply to Paddi

Isn't the game supposed to match you better with people of your skill level?  So instead of you facing people that normally get a 0.5 to 1, you are not facing those who would have got a 2 in MW3, therefore everyone averages closer to a 1?

Level 25

in reply to Paddi

I was just about the throw my xbox across the room and smash it into a thousand tiny pieces but decided to see if anyone was having similar problems.  Good thing too.  Im around 2.5 kd in most game types.  I dont think I have over 12 kills in any game so far and im being shot for across the map even though Im behind something.  My normal run and gun style does not work.  by  the time I find someone thats hiding in one of the 3 million buildings that are in each map im being shot from behind by houdini.  Im at a .8 kd or something.   The guns are terrible, the maps are a flat joke but im not gonna give up just had to release some steam

Level 1

in reply to angrycampbell

same here I have 50dwn/10up ping time of 17 and still have trouble with this game. it was  driving me crazy. pervious K D black ops was 1.85 not great.  but Black ops 2 spawning is horrible hit detaction is horrible.

Level 1

Studios