Any other "Better than Average Players" feel useless?

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Re: Any other "Better than Average Players" feel useless?

in reply to Paddi

I love you for this post. I was coming to the forums looking for this. In black ops one always top thousand domination player each week. In mw3 had a 360spm and 2kd which never saw a spm above it. This game is completely opposite!! I have no clue but the guns are shit and no recoil. Please tell me how I go from top to average lol. Medal of honor I feel is better and thinking bout trading in game already. Terrible

Level 1

in reply to Paddi

same for me, ive been dominating since Cod 4. In black ops 2 i feel like im the worst person to ever play the game.. constantly losing gun fights even thought my sights are on the enemys chest, and i get fist shot. Its impossible for me to predict spawns. I went from my average game being double positive and a win, to being anywhere from 6 positive to 6 negative and a 50/50 chance at a win. Seems like they want everyone to be average. Instead of good people doing good and bad people doing bad.

Level 1

in reply to Paddi

Im on xbox i go for the points all the time and i have had a lot of fun in this game ... why is everyone always worried about K/D ... its a game have some fun.. every one on my friends list is loving the game ... the occasional bad lobby but just back out and retry ... i normally find the second search finds a good game (:

Level 4

in reply to conman2010

conman2010 wrote:

Im on xbox i go for the points all the time and i have had a lot of fun in this game ... why is everyone always worried about K/D ... its a game have some fun.. every one on my friends list is loving the game ... the occasional bad lobby but just back out and retry ... i normally find the second search finds a good game (:

It's hard to enjoy a game that you aren't doing well in.

Take KD out of the equation. If you aren't putting up good numbers of kills, going on streaks, and winning games as a result, it's hard to have fun.

Especially when there are a ton of lag-based issues.

If you are able to have fun by getting killed by curved bullets and odd hit detection scenarios, then I envy you man. Because I can't be like that and I know a lot of other people can't be like that either. That's not a bad thing.

Level 18

in reply to Paddi

The lag comp is ridiculous. I will be shooting someone first at close range with a Skorpion, and i'll be hitting them first, and I still lose the gunfight. I rarely even had these problems in MW3, much less the first Black Ops.

Level 22

in reply to Paddi

Change search preferences to BEST.

You'll be AMAZED at the difference that it makes! It's literally unbelievable. I feel like I was playing a completely different game today.

As a 2.0 plus player in Call of Duty's past, I've REALLY struggled to enjoy this game. I like it, and I love what they've done with it, but I've really not been able to post up the types of scores that I know I can.

I changed my search preferences to best, and my KD JUMPED from 1.25 to about 1.82 or 1.83 in the matter of about 5 hours of play.

Like I said - a completely different game.

Level 18

in reply to Tick7

Where is this "seach preference" everyone is talking about?

Level 2

in reply to JerryEveryday

Watch this. It may or may not work for you though.

Level 35

in reply to Run_N_Gunning_C

LOL iv been doing this from day 1 and have yet to have a laggy match.

Level 18

in reply to QwertyBoredom

This helped me IMMENSELY!!!  Alot better...but I could tell that I was now on the good side of lag comp (kind of an oxymoron there huh?)...The other players just couldn't catch me.

Level 9

Studios