Any other "Better than Average Players" feel useless?

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Re: Any other "Better than Average Players" feel useless?

in reply to Paddi

The group I have played COD with from MW1 thru MW3 and BOPS1 all got on last night to play BOPS2. Now I am the normally the low player in our group, but last night was a disaster. Even our best player who runs a normal KD of 20/5 was getting spanked from nowhere. We played for 5 hours and it got better then worse. Lag was a huge issue as was getting randomly booted from the game when it launched into a session. Sniping was a joke on most maps, you could get a ton of hit markers on people and they would not die, terrain would randomly dissapper. And then we ran in to more than a few hackers. The one that stood out most was a guy with a crossbow that stood in his spawn and killed people across the map he had no LOS on. Now I expect to run into that on PC, but we were on Xbox. It looks like the game companies are starting a trend of putting out games without a good look from quality control, a lot of this might have been found if they had done a good open beta instead of just internal testing.

Level 1

in reply to Paddi

I really hope they fix this issue as fast as they can. As it is now, the game is unplayable for me. Like others I've held a 2.00+ K/D in all previous COD's. I find it strange that I could have a higher K/D in Halo 4 than I do in Black Ops 2. I really want to love this game, but at it's current state it's making it really hard.

Level 1

in reply to Paddi

Some of my enemies will take 1 burst of SWAT dead center on the chest and all I get is a hitmarker. Whatever the problem is, it's not fun and putting the good killstreaks up so high makes the game a bit boring.

Level 35

in reply to Paddi

there is something very off for half of us,seems half have a normla game,the other half cannot kill anyone with entire clips yet we get picked off with 1 or 2 bullets its really annoying and widespread,every lobby i've been had same issues,also everytime u shoot someone always someone right behind you,chances off that are very slim,there is a massive issue needs fixed or gonna lose some black ops fabns..,always done well on these ga,mes but this is nuts..guns are doing consistent damage either..

Level 1
Highlighted

in reply to Paddi

i've noticed this issue too, no matter what gun i use i dump a clip into somebody and they don't drop, no hit markers either. spraying ememies with a LSAT that has 300 rounds and barely hits on the ememy.

Level 8

in reply to Paddi

I feel the same as everyone there is something really wrong. I hope treyarch reads these forums and fixes the issues. I'm a huge fan of the franchise but this game is turning me off to it. My k/d is the worst that it has ever been in COD and I simply cant seem to get much over 1.0 now, its ridiculous.

Level 1

in reply to Paddi

I'm considering just returning this because of these problems. I'll try again tomorrow when I'm not as tired but I've not enjoyed BO2 at all so far. I've been trying to keep an open mind about it but the lag, lag compensation, hit detection and bullets killing far too quickly means there's no aiming skill required at all.

The biggest problem by far is the aim assist, it's ridiculous in this game. It doesn't assist, it does all the work for you while you look around seeing if you can seen an enemy somewhere in front of you. It even assists on enemies through walls. I can't count the number of enemies I've killed simply because the aim assist has found and tracked them through walls that can and cannot be shot through alike and I just need to move to where the enemy won't be immediately looking. I put my sensitivity up to 9 and might just throw that up to 15 tomorrow because all I need to do is see someone first, let aim assist do the rest and if the lag comp is on my side I'll get the kill.

I'll be trying the PC version at a friends place in a few days to see how the game is because that won't have aim assist and from what I'm hearing from friends, the networking is near perfect. Disappointed since I was looking forward to this. I know they wanted to gear things towards objective play but I always played for the objective and I'm getting screwed over by these issues.

Level 1

in reply to GetsugaTensho1

I cant believe this is a treyarch game tbh.

go back to cod 5 maps please, they were huge and awesome

Level 8

in reply to Paddi

I had been playing really well and then just now everyone was seconds ahead I barely fired a round in h2h according to the recording.

Level 9

in reply to Paddi

Well I don't consider myself above average. Merely average. 1.49 K/D on MW3.
It's weird, some games I was doing really good. 1.5 K/D for the game while rushing and winning my share of 1 on 1 gunfights. Then other games were horrible. I could not win a fair gunfight for anything. I felt like I snapped on target first but I guess not. I dunno I seem to get inconsistant results.

Level 2

Studios