Any Black Ops II clans that I can join?If so read below.

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Any Black Ops II clans that I can join?If so read below.

My gamertag is xThe Catalyst and I am one of the best players on Black Ops II. I've never wanted to join a clan before so that's why I don't have one now.

Check my combat record for proof of excellence, check my recent games for how I've been doing, always on the top of the lobby leader board.

Just try me out and see how I do, thanks for your time.

Level 1
8 REPLIES
Highlighted

Re: Any Black Ops II clans that I can join?If so read below.

in reply to xTheCatalyst

Try the Clans Forum.

"You ain't gotta like me, you just mad,cause I tell it how it is, and you tell it how it might be" - Victory
Activision Ambassador

in reply to NiceDrewishFela

and the posts below are why people continue to post stuff like this here. Also, the zombies stuff that gets answered here. Kinda makes u wonder why we have moderators? lol Oh crap watch me get banned for this now. Not making fun of the mods just pointing it out. I already got ONE warning for "Trolling" but people can post in the wrong forums when OBVIOUSLY when you sign up you dont instantly come to the XBOX forums, you gotta pick which one you go to and you SEE the Zombie, Clan, PS3, and such forums....oh well. It was nice knowing you guys. NOW I am borderlining trolling, but im drunk, so fuck it. Next Name? MarioItzMe? StarbuckFrack, ADD ME lol

Level 9

in reply to xTheCatalyst

Ex Nihilo

Apply there. Only 3 of us right now. Just for fun. No requirements.

Level 1

in reply to xTheCatalyst

Ex Nihilo

Apply there. Only 3 of us right now. Just for fun. No requirements.

Level 1

in reply to xTheCatalyst

If u want to join a clan send me a message on xbox SPETSNAZ TIGER i have a clan with over 20 people right now

Level 1

in reply to SPETSNAZTIGER

What clan?

Level 1

in reply to xTheCatalyst

South Eastern Gaming Community is recruiting. We have no requirement to join other than you live in the southestern region of the united states (this is to ensure we do no have laggy games do to trying to matchmake with people across the US/Globe)

We play both Core and HC we have 13 members right now and are level 12 on call of duty Elite.  We are a layed back casual clan that just wants friend to play with and we accept all mature players (we even have a deaf guy )

If internested apply on elite @SouthEastGamers or message GENERAL DROXX on XBL

Level 4

in reply to xTheCatalyst

I'm just starting out with a having-fun clan, using random weapons and such, give me a message on Xbox GTSmiley Frustratedmileybob93

Level 2

Studios