Another case of re-make maps gone terrible.

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Re: Another case of re-make maps gone terrible.

in reply to r0sstitute

FMJ is your friend and very underrated.

If explosives or tactical grenades aren't working as the player has FJ & Tact Mask, increased bullet penetration is another alternative to killing them.

Level 51

in reply to vims2011

FMJ is an excellent suggestion.

I just wonder though, will it work as well now that the towers are made of stone rather than timber?

EDIT: Ah, OK. The tower is made of timber inside with a stone effect finish on the outside, so hopefully FMJ should do the trick.

Level 8

in reply to Jimi_Riddle1

In my 10 or so games on Studio yesterday there is often at least one sniper camped up the tower. To be expected of course. More annoying when there is two ofc.

Not a perfect solution but I have been chucking EMP grenades up there to at least knock out their Tactical Insertion. Since the EMP goes through walls and has a vertical radius, you don't even need to be that accurate.

Must admit I was really looking forward to Studio, it does look superb and the attention to detail is brilliant. Sad to say thogh I have not really been enjoying it of yet, can't put my finger on why. I suck being the obvious answer

Level 1

in reply to r0sstitute

If you liked firing range, you should like studio. As for the lmg thing... you cant say that one of the most reasonableplaces to use said lmg is making the map bad.im sure they hate it when you draw on them faster in open ground. Doesnt make for a bad map. Just be a little more cautious

Level 1

in reply to r0sstitute

r0sstitute wrote:

Terribly dissapointed with the other maps, too. Instant regret buying Uprising.

r0sstitute wrote:

From what I played of Encore though, I've enjoyed. Finally a map

good for AR's.

Come on now, make your mind up!

Seriously though, I find it takes a while to warm to new maps sometimes. Give them a chance.

Level 8

in reply to Jimi_Riddle1

for sure.

i enjoy magma quite a bit.  still pretty rusty on the others... goin' home limping today!

Level 1

in reply to r0sstitute

Totally disagree

1. Taking a position after 3 plays on a new map is nonsense

2. Love the reskin - get nostalgic feel of the layout with the new eye candy just gr8

3. Pick 10 adds a fresh dynamic, LMGs with TF have easy counters you should try them

4. Rest of the DLC is gr8, sound scape on Vertigo, lighting on Encore layouts are just brilliant

5. He'll I even like zombies for the first time ever.   

I give this pack an A+

Level 44

in reply to gallp13

I only played (enjoyed) zombies in WAW but I actually had fun playing mob of the dead, best dlc as far as fun goes for me.

Level 27

in reply to r0sstitute

So run cold blooded [kills TF and Dual Band] and FMJ [wall bang the crap out of the tower; it's just plywood with like stone wall paper] and then just make sure no one is running up the ladder? Problem solved. Either AR's or a Sniper Rifle would do the trick. I don't know why you didn't figure that out quicker?

Level 1

in reply to r0sstitute

I agree, all the alterations and design of details in Studio are cool, just like Nuketown 2025. I'm just tired of the map after 1 play. Maybe I played Firing Range too many times in the first BO.

Its all good though. Some players enjoy it and I can live with it. The dinosaur is cool.

Level 23

Studios