Another Kinda Pointless Update

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Re: Another Kinda Pointless Update

in reply to ghostsniper2010

ghostsniper2010 wrote:

Look i understand the xbox only uses a certain speed i got told this by my internet provider that the xbox and microsoft wont pay the extra money for better servers.yes they fixed alot in this update but not what everyone wants. i hardly get lag but what does piss me off is when i get connection interrupted for no reason and no one else does and i die its noramlly every game sometimes i even get kicked for no reason my speed is 60MB/2.90B and my ping is 15-22MS my jitter is 2MS and my grade for my connection is A.i stopped playing core coz of the lag comp i dont notice it much in hardcore but i still get connection interrupted

This game doesnt have servers on the Xbox.

Level 72

ghostsniper2010 wrote:

Look i understand the xbox only uses a certain speed i got told this by my internet provider that the xbox and microsoft wont pay the extra money for better servers.

you isp lied to you.,and demonstrated they didnt have a clue what they were talkiing about (well more specifically the first line csr you spoke too)

ghostsniper2010 wrote:

i hardly get lag but what does piss me off is when i get connection interrupted for no reason and no one else does

If yopu and no one else gets a ci then guess what ...the problem is your isp/connection/isp/home network  NOT the game, the fact its just you should be a clue

ghostsniper2010 wrote:

i even get kicked for no reason my speed is 60MB/2.90B and my ping is 15-22MS my jitter is 2MS and my grade for my connection is A.i stopped playing core coz of the lag comp i dont notice it much in hardcore but i still get connection interrupted

your bandwidth (what you wrongly refered to as speed is meaningless unless you are hosting, the game uses a teeny tiny tiny amount of bandwidth round 0.04mb (and you have 60/2.9mb)

also ping is a measurement between two point it isnt 15-22ms that number would only apply to the server you pinged to get that result.

Level 75

How are multiple bug fixes pointless?

I'm pretty pissed about them patching the EMP glitch and nerfing the Guardian in HC, I had much lulz with that thing in HCTDM.

Level 16

in reply to TheSurgeon83

well the EMP glitch i never new about tbh i new about none of the glitchs as for the gaurdian i dont use it like sentry guns as it takes one EMP nade and its gone i run AGR and stealth chooper and dogs or AGR swarm and dogs got a double dogs and swarm the other night i just dont get the connection interupted bit

Level 16
Highlighted

I only used it for TDM, amazing how many people don't run EMPs. For everything else I run AGR, Chopper VSAT or Chopper, VSAT, Puppies. Most of the other high streaks get me kicked from HC and the swarm is overrated.

Level 16

my only complaints of the game were not addressed at all, so its a bit frustrating.  but whatever, bioshock comes out in a month so at least ill have something new to play

Level 1

in reply to UhhhhOhhhh

i got crysis 3 and tomb raider to play

Level 16

I hear all of you, and I don't like the lag comp conversations as much as the next guy. I however am utterly disgusted that not 1 damn thing was addressed as far as connectivity and matchmaking. Are these guys serious or is this just one big joke? I don't blame lag, I do however blame the host selection process and can not believe that the devs are not talking or discussing anything with the public period. Oh wait, they are, if you play competitive or MLG. I seriously believe that they are so in tuned with this whole competitive play getting off the ground, they could care less about basic hc and core pubs. Just my opinion though.

Level 9

in reply to filthy3627

FINALLY Soeone that talks bloody sence bravo sir!!!

Level 16

in reply to filthy3627

filthy3627 wrote:

I hear all of you, and I don't like the lag comp conversations as much as the next guy. I however am utterly disgusted that not 1 damn thing was addressed as far as connectivity and matchmaking. Are these guys serious or is this just one big joke? I don't blame lag, I do however blame the host selection process and can not believe that the devs are not talking or discussing anything with the public period. Oh wait, they are, if you play competitive or MLG. I seriously believe that they are so in tuned with this whole competitive play getting off the ground, they could care less about basic hc and core pubs. Just my opinion though.

They did attempt to fix matchmaking LAST update by keeping us on the same continent. They cant really do much more than that.

Level 72

Studios