Another Hotfix, after recent patch!

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Another Hotfix, after recent patch!

Seriously another hotfix!, like wtf the game earlier was running really smooth after the patch. and just 1 hour ago they release a hotfix, now the game is lagging even more than before. I seriously dont know wtf is that they do with those hotfixes but they get the game worse, after it was running soo fine earlier.

Level 3
14 REPLIES

Re: Another Hotfix, after recent patch!

in reply to DeadmanWonderla

Show me some proof of it getting worse.  Record some live gameplay before and after and I will take you claim as legitimate.

Level 16
Highlighted

in reply to RallyOrDie

RallyOrDie wrote:

Show me some proof of it getting worse.  Record some live gameplay before and after and I will take you claim as legitimate.

Yeah... as soon I give a crap if you certify it's legitimate, I'll let you know.

The hotfix last night seriously screwed something up.

That's my opinion but it should be yours ;-),
RAN
Level 75

in reply to RAN Kismet

Nothing has changed for me since release.  I am not stuggling at this game.  I have a good set of games and a bad set of games, not because the game is getting worse, but because enemies, maps, host, playstyles, etc. change.  Connection hasn't gotten worse until you start playing against people 600+ miles away, but even then it doesn't effect how I play or how well I do.  I play in parties with people scattered across the USA and even Europe and don't stuggle to do well in this game.

Level 16

in reply to RallyOrDie

^^

I don't have a problem with my connection, therefore it dosn't exist.

Level 11

The only thing that changed was an issue in League Play. Relax Chico.

hastr0 Pushed that update. Counter-UAV re-restricted. Map rotation back to how it was pre-patch. 28.709.2

Vahn was out of town at a funeral and someone messed up part of the patch.

"You ain't gotta like me, you just mad,cause I tell it how it is, and you tell it how it might be" - Victory
Activision Ambassador

in reply to NiceDrewishFela

Awww I really enjoyed playing Grind in league play the night of patch... Does this mean TDM league or just 4v4? Could you link that quote? I understand if they couldn't pull this off but it was nice, even if it was for one night.

Level 5

in reply to NiceDrewishFela

nicedrewishfela wrote:

The only thing that changed was an issue in League Play. Relax Chico.

David Vonderhaar@DavidVonderhaar

@hastr0 Pushed that update. Counter-UAV re-restricted. Map rotation back to how it was pre-patch. 28.709.2

Vahn was out of town at a funeral and someone messed up part of the patch.

Those may be the two things he shared...

... but it doesn't equal those are the only things that went in.

That's my opinion but it should be yours ;-),
RAN
Level 75

in reply to RAN Kismet

I just prefer actual information over wild speculation.

"You ain't gotta like me, you just mad,cause I tell it how it is, and you tell it how it might be" - Victory
Activision Ambassador

i have seen so many of these threads I take each with like a grain of salt.

Unless they provide documented patchnotes for hotfixes (they never will) you have no room to complain. I'm pretty sure most people read on the forums about lag, play a few games die around corners (it all happens) then come back to the forums and threaten to quit the game because it is unplayable, close the forum window and load up blackops 2 again.

hotfixes are exactly what they say. Something that can be implemented without causing major problems elsewhere. WoW does this the best. They have tons of hotfixes that cover up a problem before it can be fixed in a major title update.

stop whining.

Level 18

Studios