Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Re: Angry!!!

in reply to thetizzleguy

Make 1415 your clan tag and see if the French players leave?  I've been tempted to change mine to 1588 when I'm placed with a load of Spanish players but I figured it could be interpreted in a hostile way so I've never bothered.  I'm waiting for the day I basically get WWII all over again in a lobby.

SitRepPro

in reply to SitRepPro

You made me research 1415 and discovered The Battle of Agincourt. Those English men were were hardcore campers back then. The French must have raged hard.

Run_N_Gunning_C

in reply to Run_N_Gunning_C

Didn't know the English camped for victory in Agincourt but I guess when you're heavily outnumbered you're going to need more strategy to it.  The Romans did something similar to Hannibal and various Celtic tribes I guess anyway.

I've noticed the French are slightly more campy than other nationalities in this game, and I hate judging people by categories, so may be they're being screwed connection-wise.

SitRepPro

in reply to SitRepPro

Never thought of that, lol

indy56

in reply to thetizzleguy

I feel the pain too sometimes with the X-euro games with the corresponding lag & national traits such as camping, but lets do some of the numbers. Lets say for example 100k Brits online out of a total of 400k online. Core Dom is one of the more popular lobbies, with probably 15k of the 400. If we assume a game is 9 mins with 1 min between games (for convenient math) 1500 people are not active in a game at any time. If 25% of those are Brits, 375 Brits are in this pre-game lobby. Spread those around the country, weighted for big populations like London to figure your chances of getting a local lobby.

I'm in Essex and get a lot of Dutch as well as French, but playing games such as Core Dom with a bigger player base usually gets me a lobby full of Brits. It does mean I play games likely to give a better experience, particularly in terms of "lag", rather than more geographically wide spread game types I would prefer.

Hairy_Dragon

Studios