Am i wrong to quit a game when im quickscope killed every 30 flipping seconds??

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Am i wrong to quit a game when im quickscope killed every 30 flipping seconds??

i think not !!

Level 1
19 REPLIES

Re: Am i wrong to quit a game when im quickscope killed every 30 flipping seconds??

in reply to mr__kobayashi

Seriously, where are you guys finding these quickscopers? I have yet to see someone dominate a game by quickscoping.

Level 35

Re: Am i wrong to quit a game when im quickscope killed every 30 flipping seconds??

in reply to Run_N_Gunning_C

Then your really lucky !! lol

Level 1

in reply to Run_N_Gunning_C

Seriously I see people complaining a lot but in 80hrs of gameplay I have yet to see ONE person doing well quickscoping.

Level 2

in reply to slayix

Then im very unlucky, wrong place at the wrong time i guess

Level 1

Or you know get better at the game and not leave games ruining it for the rest of your team

Level 1
Highlighted

in reply to Kevin-D-Lee1

Kevin-D-Lee wrote:

Or you know get better at the game and not leave games ruining it for the rest of your team

It's the Quickscopers that ruin the game, not legit players.

Level 15

Well, you can avoid Snipers by simply sticking to the indoor areas without a lot of room.

Level 1

in reply to FrG_Renegade

FrG_Renegade wrote:

Well, you can avoid Snipers by simply sticking to the indoor areas without a lot of room.

The OP isn't talking about Snipers, he is talking about Quickscopers. Two different things matey.

Level 15

in reply to COD_WIDOW

If they made it part of the game it is an intended playstyle.  Find a way to counter it.

Level 1

Studios