All CaC slots should be unlocked

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

All CaC slots should be unlocked

I've read some forms about what we will get after hit MP and I learned that we will get everything except the rest locked CaC slots. I find this a bit cruel thing to do on players who put many hours to reach MP. I fear that they will continue use this system on future games. I like older prestige system that you will get all CaC slots after hit MP..

Level 1
10 REPLIES

Re: All CaC slots should be unlocked

in reply to luckyhim

There are only 3 prestige rewards...if you haven't used them by the time you reach PM... you probably don't want the spots anyways. I had all my spots by Prestige 5 (I believe). The only 2 other options are reset or refund, I doubt anyone used either more than once.

If you get to PM and don't have all your CaC slots, that is on you for poor planning.

"You ain't gotta like me, you just mad,cause I tell it how it is, and you tell it how it might be" - Victory
Activision Ambassador

in reply to NiceDrewishFela

Agreed. I did refund the first prestige as it was not clear (to me) how the system actually worked- big mistake. After that, unlock CaC everytime.

Level 12

in reply to snorubit1

If anything, they needed to add more Prestige rewards. Once I had my slots, the others were useless to me.

"You ain't gotta like me, you just mad,cause I tell it how it is, and you tell it how it might be" - Victory
Activision Ambassador
Highlighted

Same here, though I was glad of that leftover token when I decided to reset.

Level 16

Same here.  Could have done with a few more custom classes since I use a variety of weapons.

Level 31

in reply to luckyhim

i used the first 5 tokens on CAC's then i did like 2 on guns, 1 on a wildcard, and 1 on a perk i think. i guess thats how i was able to fresh start after being PM lol

Level 9

in reply to ItzMeMario

Prestige tokens arent the same as Prestige Awards, drew is right, there is no reason not to have 10 slots by Master Prestige. Its pretty much impossible to achieve that.

Level 25

in reply to luckyhim

Do you really need 100 slots for classes?  If so, blow the $1.50 and get hooked up.  As for "spending all that time getting to MP..." please,  it does not take that much work to get to Master Prestige.  I for one wish 2 things about Prestige.  1) 20 levels instead of 10  2) No reset option until Max Prestige and a special card for the reset.

Level 6

in reply to NorcalBob

Reset should've ONLY reset your kills, deaths, wins, losses and accuracy -- not prestige.

Seriously.

Level 28

Studios