Agree or Disagree. Knifing is horrendous.

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Re: Agree or Disagree. Knifing is horrendous.

in reply to RuggedSavior

I think the real evidence that the knife is worthless in this game is just playing a few rounds of the party games. They are already being ruined by the constant UAV, but play a round of gungame, and check out the final scoreboard, and take notice of all the zeroes on the far right. No stabs, no setbacks. The most stabs I have seen in any one game is 4. The UAV makes it pretty hard to get close enough to stab people as it is, but the poor mechanics make it useless to even try.

Level 25

in reply to NoLifeKing29

I definitely agree. Me and some buddies were playing one in the chamber, and that game mode really made me aware of how bad it really was. In regular MP its not as obvious to me, because i rarely use my knife, but in party games someone could be standing there aiming and I could still end up missing the knife, it's absolutely useless at times.

Level 1

in reply to RuggedSavior

It's horrible - i don't even try to knife anymore.

Level 7

in reply to killabig

Any way i look at it, there is no pleasing everyone. So many complaints about knifing lunges. I Agree it sucks now but it is more realistic. I mean cmon who would win in a gun fight? the guy with the gun? or the knifer lol.. oh wait its a gun fight no wonder the gun dude duh lol.

I since changed to Tactical so i could get used to winning more gun fights from dropshotting. I never dropshotted before and that also got patched.... bullets spray in all directons now..

best advice: switch to tactical for this game and forget knifing because 90 % of the time you will lose the panick knife fight.

Level 13
Highlighted

in reply to zombies4lyfe

zombies4lyfe wrote:

I since changed to Tactical so i could get used to winning more gun fights from dropshotting. I never dropshotted before and that also got patched.... bullets spray in all directons now..

Err have they nerfed it again?  I was happy that they nerfed the accuracy of drop shotting since it's a bit silly to increase the hip fire spread when I'm walking, running etc but not for dropping to the ground.  They should both suffer accuracy nerfs or neither.

Level 31

in reply to RuggedSavior

Not a big knifer myself.  It's there when I need it .. it kills people .. seems ok to me so far, including the lunge.

Level 2

in reply to RuggedSavior

I am a huge knife I average 20-40 stabs a game

I am trying to post a screenshot on the total stabs I have but it wont let me it keeps saying i am unaoutherized to do this contact a administrator

here is my youtube channel and 2 videos of me getting a whole bunch of stabs

Level 1

in reply to LeeROYJenkinsJr

Running around in a custom game with a tactical knife attachment has nothing to do with the actual knifing in this game. Good try tho. Move along forum goers, nothing to see in that video.

Level 25

in reply to NoLifeKing29

it wasnt a custom game it was online gungame with random people that were doing the same thing as me

all my videos are online and all were random kids from those games

i just barely got 13002 stabs 10mins ago and if you dont believe me oh well

Level 1

in reply to LeeROYJenkinsJr

LeeROYJenkinsJr wrote:

it wasnt a custom game it was online gungame with random people that were doing the same thing as me

all my videos are online and all were random kids from those games

i just barely got 13002 stabs 10mins ago and if you dont believe me oh well

So that number is suposed to be impressive when you arent playing the game properly  ? You should have been playing GUN GAME not Knifing Game.

I would consider that boosting. Lets see if the PETs do.

Thats strange LeeroyJenkinsJr hasnt played Black Ops 2 according to his profile ? Hmmmmm.

Level 72

Studios