Adress Lag and Fix

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Re: Adress Lag and Fix

in reply to Charis50

We all get laggy games. Play HC for a while and see if it's really lag or bad aiming in core. Biggest problem with this game is too much health in core so you get the illusion of lag cause you shot first but died. Maybe the other guy just got better bullet placements. In core you go up against Michael Meyers, HC is more realistic and plays better unless you prefer killing super natural soldiers.

Level 27

in reply to Restore_Hardcore

But it is really lag , the killcams dont lie , ever 1-2 seconds behind.

Youtube have some examples what i mean.

But ok , i try HC .

Level 1

in reply to Charis50

Killcams are a prime example and are not accurate game representations

Level 29

in reply to gdexter

People that are extremes don't help the game ie you "there is no lag" them "this game sucks there's always lag". Truth is there is lag, but it's not consistent. Some games are horrible some are great. There is still some work to be done on the net code to make this game run well.

Level 14
Highlighted

in reply to Charis50

lol be prepared to get smacked by some of the forums members for making your statements based on the killcams

Level 8

in reply to Charis50

Killcams are not accurate, never have been! Play custom games in core on the veteran settings. Still lagging? Those killcams are off too and there is no way to lag in custom games.

Level 27

in reply to Restore_Hardcore

are you saying the bullet placements in core are different to the placements in hardcore ?

Level 9

in reply to darkwitness

No, in HC he who shoots first usually wins.

Level 27

in reply to Charis50

Actually getting kinda tired of the subject. There are lag issues with the game, there are a chosen few that say there is no issue. Blah blah blah...

Fact, I have seen bad hosts, bad connections that get over compensated, and I have seen myself get lag comp even though I have 50down/5up, making me pretty much unshootable. The netcode is whack...

The only real issue 3arc has to address is the over compensation, thats it. Even if they fix that, there will still be laggy hosts, lag spikes, and just bad match ups. Lag is a part of online gaming, to say it does not exist is simply ignorant. The fact that 3arc has not addressed this issue is why the number of players that have actually stuck around has dropped considerably.

Another fact, fewer players = less people buying dlc. This is bad business 3arc.

Level 3

in reply to DeadsouL1

We all get laggy games, just some have decided to Blame every death on it.

Level 27

Studios