Activision, Treyarch, read this, because I will tell you whats wrong with CoD.

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Re: Activision, Treyarch, read this, because I will tell you whats wrong with CoD.

in reply to foomastastatic

[REMOVED BY MODERATOR]

Level 9

Re: Activision, Treyarch, read this, because I will tell you whats wrong with CoD.

in reply to iKushtyy

[REMOVED BY MODERATOR]

Level 1

in reply to miropro

I think a lot of of people are whining about lag comp is because they want it to be like MW3 to where they can get these huge k/d ratios.  I think its fine the way it is myself and I think Treyarch did a good job for the most part.   I think there some spike lag in there and a few small tweaks need made but I hope they dont go screwing this game up cause of the people whining with 100 mbps speeds that want no one to have a fair game.

Level 3

in reply to shaunmm81

shaunmm81 wrote:

I think a lot of of people are whining about lag comp is because they want it to be like MW3 to where they can get these huge k/d ratios.  I think its fine the way it is myself and I think Treyarch did a good job for the most part.   I think there some spike lag in there and a few small tweaks need made but I hope they dont go screwing this game up cause of the people whining with 100 mbps speeds that want no one to have a fair game.

That's about the most ludacris reply I think I've ever read.

To the OP, very good read and spot on!

Level 32
Highlighted

in reply to zingaa

zingaa wrote:

shaunmm81 wrote:

That's about the most ludacris reply I think I've ever read.

To the OP, very good read and spot on!

shaunmm81's reply

Is probably the most sensible an honest reply you will read on these forums!

Level 9

Studios