Acquiring Warthog killstreak!?

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Re: Acquiring Warthog killstreak!?

in reply to SOYLENT-GREEN

I'd use UAV -> VSAT -> Warthog like you said, but in core I often use the AGR instead of UAV. Maybe try the Lightning Strike instead of UAV if you don't want the point difference between the first and second scorestreaks to be that much.

And I'd also wonder why you're using Warthog in HC. Not trying to be messed up or anything but the few times I've seen someone get a Warthog in HC, most end up killing more teammates than enemies lol If you're doing it for a challenge I'd try Core honestly

Level 18

I find killing my friends with a Warthog one of the most enjoyable things in any shooter I have ever played.

Level 25

I only play hardcore.. and im trying to get all the calling cards. I know that it destroys your team mates aswell.. but again, i only play hardcore.

Level 1

UAV's get shot down quite quickly in HC, try using the Counter, people tend not to shoot it down so you will get assists for much longer

Level 1

I tend to shoot teamates that have warthog on after it kills me, usually the same people that use grenades/concussions/flashbangs around their teamates.

i also have a horrible tendency to stand on a teamates grenades when they land near me not sure why i just seem drawn to them

Level 1

in reply to Excal1bur

But why? your just bound to getting kicked.. as the Warthog doesnt get the player kicked if it kills teammates

Level 1

you end their score streak catch them going on another pop them off again. having to sit in a corner to avoid my own team annoys the shit out of me.

Level 1

UAV. AGR. WH.

If people don't like it.. well, sucks to be them. Move on.

Level 2

in reply to Asoxus

LOL! true, ill give the AGR a go, do you control it or do you let it wander off? I used the dragonfire to get 1 warthog but it leaves me stationary and prone to attacks.

Level 1

I used thw WH  once in HC after the first pass, and killing a couple team mates , I looked at the map and all the green arrows were inside as the WH did its nasty business . Common sense,  whod have thought

Level 1

Studios