Acidentally used fresh start by mistake...

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Acidentally used fresh start by mistake...

I have stupidly reset my stats and rank by using 'fresh start'. I was rushing to sort my prestige out in between games in the lobby, and didn't read the screen warnings as I should have done. I've seen threads where a user called cutpurse has helped other people who have made the same mistake out, but that account is now disabled.

The link below details a user who cutpurse helped out. It seems I'm not the only one to make this mistake.

http://community.callofduty.com/thread/200557557?start=20&tstart=0

I've tried filling in a stats/rank reset form, but my case has been closed as my stats weren't reset by the local multiplayer glitch.

Does anyone know who I could contact about this, or should I just knuckle down and go through the ranks again? It might take some time though as I'm not great at this game....

Level 1
6 REPLIES

Re: Acidentally used fresh start by mistake...

in reply to yakyak1111

There is proboably not much you can do. This if from thryarchs twitter.

1. Dear Treyarch CallofDuty is the Fresh Start suppose to wipe everything I have because I think I'm going to cryExpand

Feb 24

adorbss Yes. That's why it has several screens of warnings. ^djv

Level 4
Highlighted

in reply to yakyak1111

yakyak1111 wrote:

I've tried filling in a stats/rank reset form, but my case has been closed as my stats weren't reset by the local multiplayer glitch.

Unfortunatly as the mistake was your own fault not an error caused by Treyarch you are unlikely to get you stats back. If they closed the case I'd just get on with ranking up again.

Level 48

in reply to yakyak1111

Nothing you can do unfortunately.

Look on the bright side, it's an opportunity to improve what you had before.

Level 2

in reply to yakyak1111

You accidentally clicked OK on 3/4 warning screens without reading?

Oh dear...

Level 29

in reply to yakyak1111

They should change the name from fresh start to Total Stats Reset, I'm struggling to understand why someone would ignore so many warnings but maybe a name change might help.

Level 20

At least they didn't claim it was their sisters boyfriends neighbors cousin like 2/3 of these posts.

Despising cheaters since 1970
Activision Ambassador

Studios