ANOTHER hotfix that changes WHAT EXACTLY???

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Re: ANOTHER hotfix that changes WHAT EXACTLY???

in reply to lmaFrickinBeast1

lmaFrickinBeast wrote:

If you buy something, and the manufacturer changes that product, you'd want to know what was changed. It's simply logic.

Well sorry buddy.  Things run differently here in digital land.  You don't own the software.  You own the permission to play the game they made and own. They have every right to not tell you what they do with hotfixes. It even says on the back of the box. 

Just get that through your thick skull and I think we can all go on with our lives.

Please also note that the bit of hostility is only used to match the amount you seem to be using the previous comments.

Level 25

in reply to asianman12

obviously you didnt read the whole thread. cue facepalm.

Level 3

Didn't have to.  My point still stands.  They don't have to reveal what they do in hotfixes. You don't really own the game per se.  You bought the ability to play the game.  That's it.  Sure you can keep requesting it.  But only till they feel like it will they release the notes.  Just don't expect it.

Level 25

I suggest you think before you post otherwise you won't make a good name for yourself here.

And what Star said is correct - posts that are off topic or classed as spam, or made for the purpose of starting a flame war WILL be deleted.

Level 29

in reply to starbuckfrack

starbuck go f youself he and i deserve to now. when almost every update that has come out it makes things worse. and i my self will not buy dlc for the very first time

Level 1

http://community.callofduty.com/thread/100575370?start=0&tstart=0

-182,000 plus views

- 375 replies

- now this is a change log request thread

- your thread with be dust tomorrow.....happy to be proven wrong.

Level 44

in reply to gallp13

Im not sure what they "fixed". but if it had to do with the lag comp, hit detection, handicap system or whatever they have going on in this game.  then they ef'd it up.

Level 6

in reply to gallp13

All I see is petition threads getting locked on the blops2 forums. I did see a few stay alive on the mw3 forums though. Different policy now maybe?

I'm with the op, give a dog a bone, it doesn't need to be the whole skeleton.

Did you get anywhere with that thread? Much easier  just to ask than read through the beast.

Level 16

.444= happy new year welcome screen

.445=map pack welcome screen

It could be they didn't do anything but change the welcome screen.

Level 8

most hotfixes are things for the backend that don't impact gameplay so theres no need or they cant say what they did.

Secondly sometimes Tu's and hotfixes contain stuff that they dont mention as in doing so would skew any feedback. Example being a tweak to matchmaking or netcode .

but yes as

ClureCO pointed out it could've been something as simple as the message changing

Level 75

Studios