ANNOYING AGR AND QUAD ROTOR AND QUICKDRAW and SUPPRESOR AND MORE GLITCHES?

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

ANNOYING AGR AND QUAD ROTOR AND QUICKDRAW and SUPPRESOR AND MORE GLITCHES?

hello any devs and or moderators or admins from treyarch. i have found some form of glitch with the following killstreaks and attachments

i was playing black ops 2 when i found this.

-quickdraw on the mtar with red dot does NOTHING not sure about other weapons.

-quadrotor repeatedly saying cannot deploy even in open

-agr stays beside me instead of moving and killing enemies...i was playing tdm and it saw a enemy and it just kept looking at me....very dissapointing

i would also like to point out that im getting frequent lag and am seeing quite the offensive emblems.but that-and i mean the emblems-dont bother me much just wanted to point that out

-SILENCERS GIVE LESS RANGE BUT FOR ME THEY NEED AN ENITRE MAG FOR A KILL BUT OTHERS NEED 2 BULLETS ON THE SAME GUN

-HIT DETECTION

COME ON TREYARCH PEOPLE ARE CALLING YOU WORSE THEN INFINITY WARD THEY THINK MW3 IS BETTER ARE YOU GONNA TAKE THAT?!?!?!/

Level 9
7 REPLIES

Re: ANNOYING AGR AND QUAD ROTOR AND QUICKDRAW and SUPPRESOR AND MORE GLITCHES?

in reply to nuclear_soundwa

I'm pretty sure offensive emblems are actioned like just about every other game, it has to be reported by the community. I doubt they have dedicated people who spend all day looking through emblems being created, if you see something offensive you don't like then report them via the in-game option to draw attention to them.

Level 4

I have nothing against your complaints, and I've run into some of them myself, but please, don't come onto the forums ranting about every little thing.

People would be much more likely to agree with you (and thus get something done) if you just said what you said in a better tone.

Level 12

in reply to rsjc741

Oh come on, I like this guys spunk.  He calls it like he sees it, and its not like agreement on this forum will show up no matter what his tone is

Level 17

in reply to That5What5Up

thanks man but wait...how can i change my tone? bro you just went retard full

Level 9

Quickdraw works just fine on SMG's, maybe the effect is reduced on AR's .

Might also depend on perks? There could be a cap or sth for each weapon type, which wouldn't be a bad thing.. If it is really glitched, expect it to be fixed soon enough and pick up another weapon config for the time being.

Never had any issues with quadrotors so far. There could be a limited amount of killstreaks active as in the previous black ops?

I hope that issue on AGR is a rare case, I didnt have any issues with it. Maybe try to manually position it somewhere, away from your location.

Seems like silencers are working as intended, since a silencer slows down bullets reducing the impact.

Hit detection is the same as in previous versions from my experience. Maybe this issue is related to bad connection.

IW, Treyarch.. Do they have to be compared in every topic? They are both very good i'd say.

If one of them would be  better, does that mean the other one is pure crap?

Level 1

in reply to godshavedaqueen

thanks man

Level 9
Highlighted

I'll tell you a glitch I had with a quadrotor, a host quit and after host migration the HUD had gone. Take note of that one admins.

Level 9

Studios