A week on, what are peoples views on the game?

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Re: A week on, what are peoples views on the game?

in reply to zingaa

I'd probably give it 4.5 out of 10 thats a serious score.

Level 2

in reply to FamilyTeam

• - R870MCS>Everything at close to medium range. It is a SPAS from MW2. BUT BETTER....

HAHAHAHA. Are you fucking serious? It is nowhere near as good as the MW2 Spas. And it's fucking underpowered is what it is. Have you tried using it yourself? Tell me how well you do, and how many bullshit hitmarkers you get with it.

Anyway OT. The game is a steaming pile of shit. It's MW3.5. TOo fast paced and chaotic. The maps are catered to run and gun fags with no strategy, I.E too many routes and windows everywhere. The trafic pattern is ridiculous. Quickscoping is even worse than MW3. Yep!

Level 4

in reply to Kris95121

xWANT SOMEx .s   post is 100% bang on

Level 2

in reply to tnscproductions

I really like this game, and I just can't stop playing it. Somehow I have absolutely good Internet gameplay, with no lag comp or kill delay. Multiplayer is really fun, with a good K.D., thanks to the campers. Zombies is awesome, with very few glitches but fluid gameplay. Campaign I have not played much, but I like the class system a lot. So I give the game a 12 on a 1 to 10 scale. Well done Treyarch; you truly have outdone yourselves.

Level 1

in reply to PersonalValues

You obviously dont host games,only ppl i see with kd over 2 are ppl with poor connections.

Based on how good the original was i give it 2 out of 10 cos they have gone backwards in terms of gameplay.

No skill needed in this game at all.

I run a big UK Clan and not heard 1 member yet say its better than the original.

Level 1

in reply to xWANTSOMEx

I actually have hosted a few, and the lag was not too present

Level 1

in reply to tnscproductions

I hated it at first but starting to like it.

Level 2

Studios