A reminder to everyone: be patient.

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Re: A reminder to everyone: be patient.

in reply to Run_N_Gunning_C

I feel ya bud. If the game is unplayable, go do something else! Life offers millions of things to do, if this one is frustrating or unfair, the best advice I can give is take a break and do something else while the weeds are pulled, so to speak.

Level 2

in reply to erefgerg

The game is hosted by it's users, not servers..

The more users, the better the online experience because there's more hosts to pick from.

Level 28

in reply to ADW1983

I'm all for patience, and as for releaseing a perfect game. Why not do beta testing like BF3? Right now millions of people payed 65 dollars to beta test the game for 3arc, and as someone else already mention good old David Vondaheer wants video proof that there is a problem with his game. Heres a thought...why dont you go home and play the effing game yourself. I give it 3matches before you experience the full WTF is going on moment that this COD game offers. Magic bending bullets, Insta kills, people ghosting around corners and killing you before you ever see them.

Probably all just in my head tho right?

Level 4

in reply to erefgerg

LOL - millions of people? Have you seen how many people are playing this game? A fraction of the amount of previous COD's (maybe 450,000 active at one time) - everyone has clued up and realised that 3arc are listening, but its to the wrong people ie 'youtubers and pro gamers', so we end up with a game that is competitive and NO FUN!

Level 3
Highlighted

in reply to flobot841

THIS ^^^

The game got potential but the lag, the skill based matchmaking, the high scorestreaks, the UAV spam, the SMGs, and other annoyances makes the game NOT fun at all.

Level 35

in reply to erefgerg

Grab your post OP and take it back in time a year, post it on the MW3 forum and then come back to today to see how wrong you were.

MW3 has been out over a year and it's STILL not right, there is still a boat load of problems that have been there since day one, weeks after launch there were loads posts just like yours, even months in there were posts saying the same as yours and still nothing changed.

I know that was IW and this is Treyarch but I guarentee than in a year from today this game will still have some of the same problems it has today, your patience will be wasted and more importantly, with all the experience they have all this simply shouldn't t have happened.

Level 20

in reply to erefgerg

It would appear that Treyarch aren't playing their own game, which I'm not surprised by, because it's no fun. If they were playing it they'd notice all the things that are being mentioned above.

Not a single official word from them that there are any issues, in their books everyone is happy

Level 9

in reply to erefgerg

I actually think this game could be great. Its just i dont stand a fighting chance due to something that appears to me to be lag. When you have 20 friends that play cod and ALL of therm have problems something is going on. Im always at a 1 sec disadvantage ive never had this problem with any cod or fps for that matter.

Level 1

Studios