A player got banned within a matter of days from XBL with an offensive emblem

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Re: A player got banned within a matter of days from XBL with an offensive emblem

in reply to propipe

And dont forget just because the game is rated M for mature doesnt mean mature players like adults play it. With parents permission a 9 year old can play this game.

Level 72
Highlighted

Re: A player got banned within a matter of days from XBL with an offensive emblem

in reply to starbuckfrack

Such a hero, why make a thread about this? I think we all know it does work, I think anyone can go to to the ban section of the xbox forums and see it works. If I remember correctly a mod came in a while ago and deleted a thread similar to this because we were "kicking people why they were down" and the thread didn't serve a valuable service to the forum, does this one?  #justsaying

Level 32

in reply to zingaa

zingaa wrote:

Such a hero, why make a thread about this? I think we all know it does work, I think anyone can go to to the ban section of the xbox forums and see it works. If I remember correctly a mod came in a while ago and deleted a thread similar to this because we were "kicking people why they were down" and the thread didn't serve a valuable service to the forum, does this one?  #justsaying

Not really naming and shaming, hence why I didnt post the actual link. You cant kick people when they are down if you dont post a link.

There are many threads that state the obvious in this forum, so whats your point ?

Some people do not know how the reporting system works or even that there is a banning forum for Xbox Live.

Level 72

in reply to starbuckfrack

It is proof to some people that believe the report system does not work.

Level 14

Studios