A few of my favorite things....

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Re: A few of my favorite things....

in reply to PerEverto13

For those who figured out how to do it effectively, I salute them. The issue is those who do nothing else but try to QS in matches.

"You ain't gotta like me, you just mad,cause I tell it how it is, and you tell it how it might be" - Victory
Activision Ambassador

in reply to NiceDrewishFela

I agree 100%. The biggest problem with QS community is the jerk offs who sit there and try for 360 double Y headshot finals (which they promptly spam here) for the "amazing YT channels". While i do think some of the aspects of QSing bring up balance issues with in the game ( considerably more in core) to those who uave mastered it, i agree, a salute to the dedication it took to.master it.

Level 23
Highlighted

in reply to NiceDrewishFela

Very much agree in 2 and 3. Some other favourites;

Making the hardcore camper with the high K/D and rock bottom SPM leave the game by outplaying him.

Someone sitting behind a claymore? Lob a trophy system at him and watch it blow up and kill him.

Combat axe final killcam, even more satisfying in HC.

Level 16

in reply to TheSurgeon83

Hehe I am terrible with the Combat Axe. I got pretty decent with it in BO, but struggle with it in this one for whatever reason.

Agree with the others!

Another thing I love is coming in late to a match in which my team is getting destroyed. Going out to the lobby and hearing the other team being cocky about how they're on a winning streak and how bad this lobby is. Starting the next match on even footing and destroying them... then watching them all either quit or leave the lobby when the match is over.

"You ain't gotta like me, you just mad,cause I tell it how it is, and you tell it how it might be" - Victory
Activision Ambassador

Studios