A Cheater's 75:0 Public Match

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

A Cheater's 75:0 Public Match

Watched a cheater rename his Gamertag (I won't post it here but I did report him) renamed to Cody and turned blue in the lobby.  That was obviously suspicious.  After his 75:0 win, I went to theatre mode and it showed him activating Invisibility, UAV, God Mode, Speed, infinite ammo, and other hacks on.  I took 5 screen caps and reported him.  What the hell???

Level 1
16 REPLIES
Highlighted

Re: MicroPlace173's 75:0 Public Match

in reply to Furno_Jake_XL

You can't name and shame here on the forums. Reporting him is the only thing to do. Also, report him to XBox live, if he is using cheats, they will ban his console.

Level 19

Re: MicroPlace173's 75:0 Public Match

in reply to Thedestoyer

Oops!  Thank you.  I'll take his name out

Level 1

Re: A Cheater's 75:0 Public Match

in reply to Furno_Jake_XL

PM us proof or it didnt happen.

So if you have the game in your theater mode then PM us all your Gamertag.

Level 72

in reply to starbuckfrack

Oh i have proof - tried to PM it to you but I can't add attachments.  PM me email and I'll send them if you are interested

Level 1

Just curious why do you need proof or it didn't happen? Are you personally able to do something about it? Again I'm asking because if you are the one that is able to when I get proof beyond me seeing it I would be more than happy sending it to you... I do get it there are a lot of people that call things cheats that aren't . In the past when I've seen proof posted it gets removed pretty fast. These are fair ?'s not directed in a negative way.

Level 75

in reply to MindSpazms

OUHATEME wrote:

Just curious why do you need proof or it didn't happen? Are you personally able to do something about it? Again I'm asking because if you are the one that is able to when I get proof beyond me seeing it I would be more than happy sending it to you... I do get it there are a lot of people that call things cheats that aren't . In the past when I've seen proof posted it gets removed pretty fast. These are fair ?'s not directed in a negative way.

None of your business why I need it.

Besides many people have claimed there was hacking but never showed proof of the ACTUAL GAME they supposedly saw.

Furno, all you need is your Gamertag and the time date and map and gametype of the video (game) that you were in or HIS gamertag and the time date etc of the video.

Since you played in his game then your Gamertag should be fine.

Pictures will not really be able to prove he had godmode, speed hack, etc. Only real thing you can show is he went 75 and 0 and thats about it.

A video from his perspective for the entire game should be proof enough.

Level 72

PS I may be busy for the next few hours.

Level 72

in reply to MindSpazms

If the video is shared then others can also save a clip of the video and report the cheater so that it's more likely something will be done about it.

Level 12

in reply to riksterinto

Fair enough I get that.

Level 75

Studios