82 Defends in one game of domination. World Record?

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Re: 82 Defends in one game of domination. World Record?

in reply to starbuckfrack

starbuckfrack wrote:

Why is it that MANY people have come up here asking for a video and you have YET to show one.

You have this mentatlity that you avoiding people question makes you a winner.

If there was actually a video to show, I would have no problem showing it. I have nothing to hide as you should be aware of by now. Ive openly invited players to play with me and Ive even allowed them to send me temporary friend requests so they can check out how I play from my recent films. When I get back online on sunday or monday, I will make it my buisiness to replicate this game I had. Even if its close to the amount of defends I put up, I will throw up whatever parts of the film that saved in my theatre and post them up in my op.

Level 20

Double post. Mod please remove this.

Level 20

in reply to owiseguyo

If that player with the video had of just came up with a screenshot of the end of the game how would you know THAT was a Private Match ? Posting that would have beaten you since you had no proof either way if it was just a screenshot. But I dont play that way.

The LEAST I would do was shown some other type of proof before I started bragging.

wow 4 posts from me in a 20 minute period  and you havent responded yet. just like the other 5 or 6 posts I made you havent responded to.

Are you "winning" now because you have selected not to answer my post ?

Level 72

in reply to owiseguyo

I can't believe this post is still going. I am disappoint.

Despising cheaters since 1970
Activision Ambassador

in reply to owiseguyo

Fact is you came up with an IMAGE of you supposedly having a record game.

Fact is an game can be manipulated in many ways. For one thing you could get all these "high KD ratio" players and tell them in the lobby that "one team will fight and the other team can stand still and do nothing, all I want to do it get a high score to make myself look good".

I can post an image of me going 75 and 0 in a game of FFA. Does that make it a record ? No. Because for one reason I can play against scrubs and MAKE it look like I was a record breaker.

Your not the first one that has come up with an image of you being a record breaker, just like many people that have come on here with actual VIDEOS that supposedly they are a record breaker.

But with actual VIDEO PROOF you dont have enough ACTUAL proof that you broke a record. Your proof is incomplete.

Things is when someone comes in here and shows the exact same proof of an image you find a way to disclaim it. When someone comes in here with a VIDEO you come in here and disclaim it.

If a third person came in here with an image or video, regardless if WE find it sufficent evidence YOU will find some way to refute it.

People have found sufficent evidence against you but you are a sore loser. No matter what evidence we have it will never be worthy of beating you in your eyes.

You proof is just an image that shows you played against people and they got really low scores on the enemy team. That is all it is. Nothing OUTSIDE of this game matters because that is all opinion and speculation.

This post is the best worded post I can make due to my stroke. I wish I could toye and think better but this is my best and its rare sadly nowadays.

This is my final thought on the matter and my final post in this thread. Nothing you can say will persuade me.

Level 72

starbuckfrack wrote:

Fact is you came up with an IMAGE of you supposedly having a record game.

Fact is an game can be manipulated in many ways. For one thing you could get all these "high KD ratio" players and tell them in the lobby that "one team will fight and the other team can stand still and do nothing, all I want to do it get a high score to make myself look good".

I can post an image of me going 75 and 0 in a game of FFA. Does that make it a record ? No. Because for one reason I can play against scrubs and MAKE it look like I was a record breaker.

Your not the first one that has come up with an image of you being a record breaker, just like many people that have come on here with actual VIDEOS that supposedly they are a record breaker.

But with actual VIDEO PROOF you dont have enough ACTUAL proof that you broke a record. Your proof is incomplete.

Things is when someone comes in here and shows the exact same proof of an image you find a way to disclaim it. When someone comes in here with a VIDEO you come in here and disclaim it.

If a third person came in here with an image or video, regardless if WE find it sufficent evidence YOU will find some way to refute it.

People have found sufficent evidence against you but you are a sore loser. No matter what evidence we have it will never be worthy of beating you in your eyes.

You proof is just an image that shows you played against people and they got really low scores on the enemy team. That is all it is. Nothing OUTSIDE of this game matters because that is all opinion and speculation.

This post is the best worded post I can make due to my stroke. I wish I could toye and think better but this is my best and its rare sadly nowadays.

This is my final thought on the matter and my final post in this thread. Nothing you can say will persuade me.

I was never trying to persuade you. I was just proveing your opinions to be invalid like every other nay sayer in this thread.

And for me, a picture just like mine where players in the can be researched and questioned(If deemed necessary) would be plenty of proof for me. I know what some players are capable of doing in this game and would not be suprised in the slightest if someone was to post up over 120 defends or whatever record there is out there. I never go out of my way to discredit someone(especially in a game) unless they question my credibility first. And I dont blame you for not replying any more. I can be very very persistant when it comes to debating any topic I have interest in. I always ensure I get the last word and that all my replys have the highest quality in regards to making valid points.

Level 20

in reply to owiseguyo

Update for those that are new to the thread:

Current World Record - 90 Defends by DominationGOAT

Private Match Record - 129 Defends

Level 21

in reply to deucedouglas

LOL deuce, your still trying to troll. Tell you what, lead me to dominationgoats elite profile page(scratch that anyone from your pics elite profile page) and then I will concede to maybe believing that it was a real game. Until then, I am still gonna believe that my game has the most defends so far.

Level 20

in reply to owiseguyo

Much like my acceptance is not needed, your acceptance is not necessary, nor required. I think we can all agree Elite is buggy and anything but reliable. Using it as means for any sort of credibility would be absolutely foolish considering its buggy nature and complete unreliability.

Level 21

in reply to deucedouglas

The only bugs I know of with elite is the inability to not look up GT's with spaces and showing losses for victories. Other then that, its very reliable in regards to searching for players and checking stats.

But OK, if you cant give me anyone in the pics elite profile page, then how about the source of the photos.

Level 20

Studios