8 hit markers with a AN-94!

SOLVED

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Re: 8 hit markers with a AN-94!

in reply to siwhite

Proof or GTFO.

I don't see the need for people to post about every weird death they get. There are WTF moments in this game, its part of what makes CoD, CoD.

"You ain't gotta like me, you just mad,cause I tell it how it is, and you tell it how it might be" - Victory
Activision Ambassador

in reply to NiceDrewishFela

Wouldnt doubt in the least, although 8 seems a little extreme.

I will say in MW3 I got 10 hitmarkers with the ACR on a sniper from about 30 feet or so away.  Now 2-3 were through a wall, but it took an 11th hitmarker to take him down.

When the connection sucks the game/games literally seem to have brain farts like it doesnt realize your hitting the enemy for a second.

Level 3

in reply to osuistheshiz

But there are other times when people's aim isn't as eagle-eye as they think it is as well.

For some reason, people have gottent to a point where they feel they should get every kill and never die.

"You ain't gotta like me, you just mad,cause I tell it how it is, and you tell it how it might be" - Victory
Activision Ambassador

in reply to NiceDrewishFela

Seriously, like the one guy posted video of his shotgun misses, its all how the game sees it people, YOU may think you hit the guy dead in the chest, happens to me a lot but THE GAME picks it up differently, becaue the info is being sent over distance and time, so for your screen it looks like 2 shots to the chest could actually be one shot grazing his arm

Plus rapid fire decreases bullet damage. Idk why you would run RF on an AN 94.

Level 9
Highlighted

in reply to wtcwarrior

You'd have a job, the RF attachment isn't available for ARs.

Level 16

in reply to wtcwarrior

RF does NOT reduce damage. It increases the damage drop off at DISTANCE. No attachment/perk decreases damage, just lowers the range at which the maximum amount of damage is received. If a gun does 50 base damage and at 300 feet it does 40 damage, the RF attachment/supressor will reduce the 300 foot damage to 35 (this is an example, not totally accurate) It will STILL do the 50 damage from 0-100 feet, but now at 200 feet it does what it did at 300 feet.

Level 34

in reply to propipe

RF doesnt reduce damage? But then you just explained how at distance the DAMAGE drop off increases?! You make my brain hurt! So Damage Drop Off isn't a reduction in damage?

Level 9

in reply to wtcwarrior

It is a moot point, he just said he got 8 rapid hitmarkers, not that he was using RF.

Activision Ambassador

in reply to siwhite

I once pumped an entire mag from my M27 into a dude not 10 feet from me in HARDCORE and still didn't get the kill I chalked it up to lag and accepted that I was gonna have a sh*tty game

Level 24

in reply to siwhite

Using semi-automatic weapons, I have never gotten a hitmarker that didn't deal full damage to the character I hit:

Hit-markers are authenticated hits granted you by the server, and only happens if the server figured that you hit.

So:

1: You did not get 8 hitmarkers

2: You hit multiple opponents or hit a sentry gun / guardian

3: You hit the opponent through cover (with at least some of the shots)

4: A combination of the above

If you did get 8 hitmarkers, please load up a video from theater mode, at the very least.

Level 28

Studios