500,000 people i'm sure invested $100.00 in this game and season pass and STILL

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Highlighted

Re: 500,000 people i'm sure invested $100.00 in this game and season pass and STILL

in reply to Rednecksniper39

COD Elite set the precedent last year, offering all (read ALL) DLC for one low price.   

Level 13

Re: 500,000 people i'm sure invested $100.00 in this game and season pass and STILL

in reply to slap1i

That was for last year. Not this year.

Level 43

in reply to slap1i

Call of Duty Elite as its MW3 form didn't even return, so it didn't set a precedent because it didn't continue. When Treyarch specifically said that Elite would only come in the free form, and Season Pass was going to give us map packs, any "precedent" should have been eliminated.

And they didn't offer camos or reticles as DLC (or weapons for that matter) in Elite for MW3, so they could say "all DLC" without having to give out any camos/reticles for free. They gave what they said they would (even though much of the community found it to be a waste). Treyarch actually did offer those things, and did not (read NOT) say they were including "ALL DLC", so they didn't do anything wrong there.

Level 18

in reply to omgx2rainb0w

You don't even know what you're talking about. That has nothing to do with right and wrong. You just sound like you want everything given to you on a silver platter.

And they've definitely done some questionable things, like over-nerfing the PDW when they said it wasn't OP, even selling the Nuketown Zombies map as part of the Season Pass when I think CE and LE owners were led to believe they had the only way to get it (at least for longer than a month) lol This season pass isn't something they've done wrong. They said we'd get the map packs at $10 off, and we are, so don't even go about doing what's right and wrong when you don't even sound like the kind of person that cares

Level 18

in reply to idontcare7

I notice how every one is going on about nothing for free. Not one person has picked up on the OP point of the problems in game and yet instead of working full out to fix those issues people still have. They put staff on cosmetic shit that makes no difference to the game to make yet more cash. It's not like people post these problems on here because there bored and fancy making stuff up. There are many problems from hit detection to lag still on going and I feel it's a bit of a kick in the groin to some one who is yet unable to play the game at the same level as others,

Get the game working correctly from your end, so every one has an equal game and then I have no problem with you milking the game for every penny you can. It makes it look like you really can't be bothered and have given up on those people with issues.

I also see the Ops point about treating players right and you assure future sales. The way it is at the moment I won't buy another COD due to being sick of being shafted for a half arsed product (compared to previous titles) aimed at kids and designed to milk people for max cash with minimal effort.

Level 3

in reply to Goforit1

I paid over 60 for this as I live in Canada. I did not save money from buying them separate. And I have had every cod and e dry cod DLC since cod 3 and beyond, maxing rank in all but cod 3. And as a seasoned dlc guy for cod, this is ridiculous. Mw3's elite DLC blew this out of the water. It's a total scam. They can't even give us free CAMOS or anything when we've already surrendered so much money? Who do they think they are? And better get your comments in quick guys before some douche bag forum mod locks this thread like they did the last one I was on where people said how unhappy they were.

Level 1

in reply to GreekHD

Lock or delete a thread. Surly not, I find that hard to believe. Are you trying to say the forums are policed to only show positive comments lol.

Level 3

in reply to GreekHD

Threads are being locked because there is like 10 of them saying the exact same thing. Any forum would regulate that, or its not a forum worth posting on.

Level 25

in reply to Goforit1

I see what you're saying about them needing to fix lots of things first, but that's not even what the OP was talking about. He was saying that Season Pass holders should be given these things for free when they weren't part of the deal, and that's not even a way they need to take care of the consumers. The ways they should be doing it is like you said, fixing lag, etc., and I think they need to at least address the community about why there aren't lobby leaderboards or private matches.

Those are issues that would take care of the consumers. Instead we have people complaining about them saying they're "spending too much time" on these Camos, and yet they're saying they should be free at the same time because they don't take much time to make?

Level 18

in reply to idontcare7

Plenty of but hurt people here who cant understand that the season pass only contains the map pack dlc, not anything else. There is plenty of other games that do this and no one is forced to buy it.

It does make me laugh when they say they listend to the players over this (I call bs on that) but activision/treyarch must have looked at gears 3 selling camos and thought fk yeah we want in on that.

Be greatfull that they arent charging what epic did for their camo's

Level 19

Studios