500,000 people i'm sure invested $100.00 in this game and season pass and STILL

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Highlighted

Re: 500,000 people i'm sure invested $100.00 in this game and season pass and STILL

in reply to phxs72

My plan was to buy each DLC individually, as the $10 savings wasn't enough to convince me to fork over all that dough up front.  When I learned that the only way to get the Nuketown Zombies map was to buy the Pass, I decided to go that.  I enjoy Nuketown, and I enjoy Zombies, so I was looking forward to that.  That is what sold me on the Season Pass.

I'm a patient person, so waiting for it wouldn't have been a problem had I known it would have been released at a later date.

Oh well, it's not a big deal to me. 

Level 13

Re: 500,000 people i'm sure invested $100.00 in this game and season pass and STILL

in reply to idontcare7

The textures our stored on our harddrives.. And not even people with season pass can get it for free. SEASON PASS...Should be called MAP PACK SEASON DEAL.

Level 3

in reply to idontcare7

Just need to vent?  Vent about what, something that is totally optional (as is ALL DLC) and if you don't like it you really don't need to bother talking about it?  This is the first time a CoD game has used microtransactions while other games have been doing it for YEARS.  Look them all up and vent on those forums too.

They probably had millions of people asking for content to buy so they listened, released it and here you go.  If you like it, buy it, if not then walk away.  I love how so many people think that companies are money grubbing bad guys.  They are a company selling product just like EVERY other company on the planet

Speak with your wallet and don't buy it if you are against it. Video games are a WANT, not a NEED, and EVERYTHING we need and want in life costs money.  Companies are in business to sell items to stay in business which should be easy to understand.  They need to make money to continue to make games.  They (as a whole company) have current gen titles in the works as well as full teams working on next gen titles along with maintaining and updated and adding to all of the games they have out now.  Yes they make good money, but also spend a ton of it on making everything that we play.

Season pass's were made to save you a few $ by locking people up for at least 4+ map packs.  If I save $10 vs. paying for all four DLC's separately, then why wouldn't I save the $10 and just get the season pass?  Makes sense.  When other stuff comes out it has NOTHING to do with the season pass and will need to be bought on it's own.  There is nothing wrong with this and EVERY season pass holder should have READ what they were getting for thier money.  I knew I was ONLY getting 4 map packs and that's fine with me.

Level 11

in reply to nickpeck36

Who the f-ack cares, it's about whats right and wrong... You think your smart because you understod it's not included in the season pass?

Level 3

in reply to omgx2rainb0w

What was wrong with what they did?

Level 18

You got all the content last year.. Now they create new content and call it "totally optional" Yah no shit

Activision today announced the 2012 Content Season for Modern Warfare 3, making good on the promise that the game will receive 20 “pieces” of DLC over nine months. All of the game’s DLC will be released in “content drops” that will initially be exclusive to Call of Duty: Elite subscribers. The content drops will eventually be bundled together in Content Collections, so that those who prefer to buy their Call of Duty DLC the old fashioned way (or just don’t want to spring for an Elite subscription) can do so.

Level 3

in reply to omgx2rainb0w

... What does MW3 have to do with this?

Level 18

in reply to omgx2rainb0w

What does that have to do with anything?

Level 43

in reply to Rednecksniper39

EVERYTHING!! Use your smarts..

Level 3

in reply to omgx2rainb0w

Seriously what does Elite have to do with anything. The discription for Elite told you exactly what you got. Ever read the discreption for the season pass:

The Call of Duty®: Black Ops II Season Pass is the ultimate way to get more of Call of Duty: Black Ops II. 4 Epic DLC Map Packs, 1 Great Price at $10 off.*

• Get four Call of Duty: Black Ops II downloadable content Map Packs, delivering a variety of new content, including Multiplayer and Zombies playable content.
  • Save $10, at discounted suggested retail price of $49.99.*
  • Content expected to be available in 2013, following the game's launch on 11/13/12.
  • DLC Map Packs may be sold separately, apart from the Season Pass. If you purchase the Season Pass, do not separately purchase these Map Packs or you will be charged separately for them.

You see anywhere in there where they mention ALL DLC? It says they will give you the 4 maps packs. Nothing more.

Level 43

Studios