5 Mins of probation after one game.......WTH

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

5 Mins of probation after one game.......WTH

Yeh so I noticed that probation is back and all. I don't mind that. What i do mind getting joined into a hopelessly lost game of domination, waiting the minute and a half  for it to kick me only to get rewarded with 5 mins probation. The score was something like 170 to 50. I don't think i should be forced into a game loss because matchmaking sucks like that. My win/loss looks like crap because of joining these games already. I know it's just a game and all but come on. Please Treyarch fix this or fix matchmaking so a game can't be joined after a certain point. I really love COD but this is just getting old. Does anyone knows a way to exit a losing game safely without triggering probation? Thanks in advance.

Level 1
13 REPLIES

Re: 5 Mins of probation after one game.......WTH

in reply to MasterNeos

Simple solution, stay in the game, play to the best of your ability, I mean if you quit your gonna lose and if you stay your gonna lose so it makes no difference, afterwards a new game will start, easy.

Level 11

in reply to CR4IG

Well I did ask for ways to avoid a game loss not a way to ruin my k/d and win/loss by just staying in the match. lol please either read the post or stop trying to be helpfull as you are not sir.

Level 1
Highlighted

in reply to MasterNeos

Sign out. I never get a loss this way. The idiots will eventually put you on probation. It won't stop me though.I will do what I want.

Level 18

in reply to MasterNeos

I was actually under the impression that you got a loss no matter what but unlike demonhunter777 and yourself I don't dashboard to save stats, just get on with it and take it on the chin because at the end of the day, nobody cares.

Level 11

in reply to CR4IG

I made a mistake by getting into a demolition game once. I never play demolition so I signed out and then checked my W/L record for that game and it was 0 wins and 0 losses. Also you are wrong about nobody cares. You want to join my clan you have to have a K/D of 8.0. You have a K/D of .85 what a loser, noob, ect, ect..... I know because I ran with a .85 K/D in MW3. I got tired of the trash talk. Now I play the game like all the assholes do. I camp, I spawn trap, ect, ect..... Now my K/D is 1.22 and going up.

Level 18

in reply to IndianaSamurai

I actually think Treyarch want this game to be played in a more tactical style with camping etc. It is so, so easy to get high scores on this game by camping! Not sure if that is because so many people run around the map without even thinking, but they sure rack up the kills. Even when you look at the map design, this game was built for campers.

Level 2

in reply to IndianaSamurai

If you camp and spawntrap but still have only a 1.22kd then you are doing it wrong, I have a 1.43kd and very good w/l ratio doing neither of those, just run n gunning in HC, the spawn trappers and good campers I run into usually have over a 2kd.

Level 11

in reply to MasterNeos

MasterNeos wrote:

I have no friends.

I play alone.

I get slotted into a game that has a few players short on one team.

I leave instead of helping.

I cry about 5 minute ban.

These threads are getting annoying. If stats and figures concern you that much then gaming isn't for you. Chicks don't care about your K/D.

Seriously, just man up and see the game out.

Level 11

in reply to Scorr

For some though, real life comitments mean they have limited time to play. Why should these people have to use that limited time in poor matches? If the game was fixed I am sure that many people would not have to quit.

Level 2

Studios