4 things to make this game great again.

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Re: 4 things to make this game great again.

in reply to Restore_Hardcore

Once again, a silly nonsensical statement that is unsupported. The 4 things I named are issues that make the game less fun for the majority. Try making some sense the next time you put finger to keyboard.

Level 1

in reply to l0lStrykerl0l

I like the game a lot.  With that said, you are right about the constant host migration! It is bogus to have it happen multiple times in a single match!!

The quick scoping will not be gone because so many people got mad they took it out for black ops1.  You can overcome it. 

They need to replicate MW2 connection setting IMO, that game still to this day runs smooth for me. The noob tubers abusing danger close and one man army pro is what ruined that game. Heck the graphics are even better IMO than bo1,2.

Level 12

in reply to LargeLentils

LargeLentils wrote:

They need to replicate MW2 connection setting IMO, that game still to this day runs smooth for me. The noob tubers abusing danger close and one man army pro is what ruined that game. Heck the graphics are even better IMO than bo1,2.

The thing about that is its true to a point. THe connection setting in MW2 do not vary much from the setting in BO2. However, there is a huge difference between the 2 games and each inbetween which is causing this problem (in my opinion and countless others) MW2 was the last game to not have theater mode. when that was put into the game, the major major connection issue began. NOt only theather but now elite, livestream, and even Facebook??? I mean really? get rid of that stuff (even tho i use theater all the time) and the game would run much smoother for everyone. perfect? no but much better

Level 2

in reply to LargeLentils

Dude, I have 53 days played on that game and I still want to go back and play it sometimes. Great maps and an outight fun game. You can toob, shield, snipe, run n gun everything works.

Level 12

l0lStrykerl0l wrote:

Get rid of the quick scoping. It's ridiculous, has no place in the game, and is just exploiting a bug in the game by using the aim assist feature on the x-box. I'm sorry but popping off a headshot across the map by quickscoping someone is not only silly, it's cheating/bug abuse as far as I'm concerned. Don't even try and tell me it's skill. Anyone who plays a lof of FPS's will tell you you are ridiculous.

Get rid of the lag compensation. It's stupid to always give host to the guy with the worst connection and lag those with a good one to make up for him. It leads to folks lagging themselves on purpose just to get host, and is abused terribly. Speaking of which, this leads into my last suggestion:

Create some type of counter that keeps track of the number of times a person with host either leaves, or dashboards their game. Once they reach a certain number, ban them from getting host for a number of weeks/months. I'm getting real tired of changing hosts 5 times a game or having the game go back to the ready room because someone decided to dashboard when they were losing. It gets old fast and it's not like we would run out of hosts.

I'd much rather get killed by a quickscoper than a hardscoper. I've tried quickscoping in Custom Games for a few hours and it's DEFINITELY not easy. It does take skill. I still wouldn't play online, because I know for a fact I'd go negative. I really don't know why you think it doesn't take skill. If it didn't, then everyone would just be OHK everyone all the time; it would be insane.

You said, "It leads to folks lagging themselves on purpose just to get host, and is abused terribly." - No, people mess with their router setting so they WON'T get host. The host has a DISADVANTAGE.

The reason you have so many hosts leaving is because, again, the host is at a DISADVANTAGE. If the host had the advantage, chances are they'd be doing well and they wouldn't dashboard. Make sense?

Level 21

in reply to r8edtripx

I don't care what you would rather do vis a vis QS'ing. That's not the point. It's a exploit plain and simple by anyones definition, (at least if they are honest). Supply something germane to the conversation, or stay the hell out of the thread. Capisce?

Level 1

Sir you need to cool down a bit. Qs is not a bug or glitch. It take seroius skills to pull it off, and I should know because I've tried. I got a few kills off it, but I'm not as good as some people that can do it really well.

Level 14

in reply to acm2010

It absolutelt is a bug/glitch. If they didnt have the auto aim/auto center on the X-Box by default it would be almost impossible to do. The game was not designed that way, and X-Box terms using known or unknown exploits as cheating. Hence its a cheat plain and simple.

Level 1

It is purely skill, There is no "it's cheating plain and simple", or glitch type thing. Otherwise I would be Qs like crazy right now, but I'm not good at it. Want a true example of cheating: try to get to your carepackage, and then one of your team mates kills you to get to your carepackage. That is cheating at its finest.

Level 14

I don't care how I die, what they kill me with, or who kills me, I get revenge. I don't come on here saying a certain style is cheating or a  weapon is OP. Pathetic.

Level 27

Studios