4.0 KDR Club

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Re: 4.0 KDR Club

in reply to owiseguyo

"Almost everyone experiences the same connection issues".  Are you serious?

The differences between the two extremes is vast even if you just take members of this forum.  Every single day guys are are walking away because they constantly lag and cannot kill anything while others say they have little to zero lag and others are just moaning/making it up.

I've seen both sides, an unplayable game where I literally couldn't move to now where it's pretty good.

Level 20
Highlighted

I've been on both sides of the lag as well. I know someone with a .9KD in MW3 and a 1.5 in BO2. He's a big fanboy and thinks BO2 is the best COD ever. He gets defensive and butt hurt whenever we talk about the lag.

Level 35

in reply to owiseguyo

lol dudes a pubstar, I bet you wouldn't be able to do this in league play.

Level 1

in reply to Sil3ntdeath

My team was ranked top 40 in the core ladder in GB every season I played. So you were saying?

Level 20

in reply to owiseguyo

Played against a guy with a 3.47 K/D I believe it was....Dopeezy I think was his name...somehow got into two matches with him last night and he dashboarded out of both, one of which where he was -2 and the other was worse, so hats off to 3.0 and higher K/D's......you aren't fooling anyone, we all know how you got it.

Level 3

in reply to Colt45Ridge

I'm slightly over the 3.0- and I dont dash. I dont even think I have good reflexes, just good tactics. This is a poor assumption.  Go watch some of these livestreamers on twitchtv. You can learn a lot from watching them and using their setups, their playstyles.  You love that PDW right? Yeah well it sucks.  The best players Ive seen live are using either the AN94s with silencer and fast mags or the M8A1 with reflex.   Coupled generally with flak-toughness-scavenger and tactical masks or dexterity.  

I myself love betties, and I thought it was interesting that not many of them use equipment at all, besides the ocasional c4.  

Level 34

in reply to CowboySr

Have a k/d over 2.0 playing various game types...never used the PDW other than the two or three times i've picked it up, I think it sucks. I do use the M8A1, along with the LSAT and the scorpion...thats pretty much it. I could possibly push closer to that 2.5 - 3.0 k/d by sticking to deathmatch, however there is not enough time in the game to complete challenges for the calling cards, and it gets boring. Yes, there are people who are good enough to have a 3.0 k/d by whatever means fits them "camping" or 'running and gunning"...however, the majority of the people I have played against with a 2.5 or higher k/d end up dashboarding it at the end of the game. I'm not saying they all do, I played against a guy with a k/d near 3.0 who broke even and he did not dashboard. I would venture to say that the greater majority of the high k/d people have at some point dashboarded and several on more occasions than one......I am not saying they all do, but several.

Level 3

in reply to Colt45Ridge

Whats funny is that I never even knew about the dash thing not counting stats until somewhat recently.  I would refuse to ever do that for the sole reason that I am not competing with anyone or trying to look cool. Theres no point in my mind to fake numbers as you really only have yourself to prove anything to. I like to look at my weekly to gauge if Im getting better or not. If not I change my setups or think differently. Dashing would nullify capability for me to tell how Im doing. Would only be lying to myself.

But thats just how Im wired.

Level 34

in reply to owiseguyo

Oh crap, wait.  You play with a youtuber and someone with a justin.tv channel, that must make you famous by association.  Can I have an autograph?

Also, nice to see when you google one of the names you can find posts on another forum about  hosting a master prestige lobby, but I am sure he is a legit +4.0 k/d like the OP said. 

Level 8

in reply to StubbornLeech07

I never really play with the people on the list. I just know them to have over a 4.0 kdr. Only 2 have I actually played more then 2 games with.

Level 20

Studios