4.0 KDR Club

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Re: 4.0 KDR Club

in reply to get2dachoperrrr

all the people I listed except themarkofj have higher WLR's then KDR's. LOL seems like everone posting wants to give every excuse in the book to why they dont have a 4.0 and why the people listed have thiers.

Level 20

in reply to get2dachoperrrr

Call these guys all you want but their wl alone suggests they don't dash. If you just join a reverse booster then shame on you, if not well played! I don't have a clue how you can maintain a 4 kd in this CoD with how inconsistant the game is with messed up match making and doggy lag compesation. I guess you're just some of the lucky ones that manage to get a decent connection 90%+ of the time!

Level 6
Highlighted

in reply to Treloise1

THIS ^

The OP looks legit and he have an excellent KD, decent SPM and an 87% WL ratio.

My bet is he rolls with a full party most of the time.

@OP: what's the secret sauce? Scuff? Lag Buster? GL2450HM? Counter Measure?

Level 35

in reply to Run_N_Gunning_C

full team most of the time, communication, headset, map knowledge, spawn knowledge, orbital vsats, good accuracy. along with many other factors that your gonaa have to figure out on your own.

Level 20

in reply to owiseguyo

I think I know the rest.

I'm just missing a crucial piece of the puzzle; I don't have a full team to play with. I'm a lone wolf.  

Level 35

in reply to owiseguyo

Let me know of a player who fits this description...also it must refer only to TDM or FFA.

- Only plays LONE WOLF. Never with friends

Kills: 10,000+

W/L: 70%+

SPM: 350+

K/d: 4.0+

If I see that. I will be impressed. You have good stats. Unfortunately, the greatest boon to stats is playing with good friends. This is the big problem with CoD stats. Lone Wolf players get their stats destroyed in comparison because if they do good, the MM always considers them Team-champion, and sets them with worse allies and almost always against organized teams when they show up in lobbies.

So if you can show me above...as a lone wolf...especially in this game BLOPs 2...then you will have captured my attention. That would be inhuman.

Level 6

in reply to LordPookums

LordPookums wrote:

This is the big problem with CoD stats. Lone Wolf players get their stats destroyed in comparison because if they do good, the MM always considers them Team-champion, and sets them with worse allies and almost always against organized teams when they show up in lobbies.

QFT

It's easy to boost your stats with parties. It's not really that impressive when you're playing with organised and decent players vs. randoms.

How do I know....I play in parties myself and you don't have to work as hard as you do playing solo.

Level 51

in reply to LordPookums

LordPookums wrote:

Let me know of a player who fits this description...also it must refer only to TDM or FFA.

- Only plays LONE WOLF. Never with friends

Kills: 10,000+

W/L: 70%+

SPM: 350+

K/d: 4.0+

If I see that. I will be impressed. You have good stats. Unfortunately, the greatest boon to stats is playing with good friends. This is the big problem with CoD stats. Lone Wolf players get their stats destroyed in comparison because if they do good, the MM always considers them Team-champion, and sets them with worse allies and almost always against organized teams when they show up in lobbies.

So if you can show me above...as a lone wolf...especially in this game BLOPs 2...then you will have captured my attention. That would be inhuman.

I lone wolf alot, and I have three of those covered...

Kills: 25k

W/L: 70%ish (maybe 68% can't exactly remember)

SPM: 380ish

K/D: 2.36

I have three out of four, therefore I demand a little attention!!! lol...

Level 11

in reply to iKushtyy

Those are pretty good stats for a lone wolf.

I wish I could remember their name...but the best lone wolf I have come across was something like:

TDM

W/L 65%

SPM 532 (yes in tdm)

k/d 3.02

I don't remember their total kills...I don't think I looked. It was fun playing against them however. They are the best lone wolf I have come across in game as far as TDM is concerned. I don't know if they maintained those stats since...but it was impressive.

Level 6

in reply to iKushtyy

Actually he required you to only play TDM and FFA so your SPM doesn't count.

Level 20

Studios