3274 score per min. Come On Man

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

3274 score per min. Come On Man

I have watched this same hack  stay on top of the Career Leaderboard for weeks.  Now I know there are some good players out there but nobody could maintain a 3274 score per minute.  It is impossible.  3 arc at least take down the obvious.

Level 6
21 REPLIES

Re: 3274 score per min. Come On Man

in reply to oustinks2

Report and move on.

"You ain't gotta like me, you just mad,cause I tell it how it is, and you tell it how it might be" - Victory
Activision Ambassador

in reply to NiceDrewishFela

I have for almost a month.

Level 6

in reply to NiceDrewishFela

nicedrewishfela wrote:

Report and move on.

This is the correct way to deal with it, but to be fair these dudes have been sitting there for a long time, they could at least (as OP said) take down the obvious.

In my opinion, 3ARC are just showing everybody how easy it is to hack this game and not get punished. It's hardly a detterent.

Level 7
Highlighted

in reply to SoMCJoker

I guess my question would be this... how many games has this Leader Played?

The reason I ask is I had been away from the game for a long time, during which they brought back HC DOM. When I came back, I played my first match in it, and a friend after the match pointed out my SPM, which was 6190 and had me easily at the top of the Lobby Leaderboard

I just don't care about the leaderboards. I really don't. I use them to assess competition in Lobbies from time to time, they are often a window into the playstyles of those I am about to compete against or with. I agree they should fix it, but you may not know all the facts. They may not have been able to find anything on this player or there could be more to the story. All we can do is report and just move on.

"You ain't gotta like me, you just mad,cause I tell it how it is, and you tell it how it might be" - Victory
Activision Ambassador

in reply to oustinks2

The report button is just to make ppl feel better , it doesnt do anything , back when i bootsted , i had ppl reporting me every gmae , i was never reset , i decided to reset myself maually , not because i felt i was cheating but because that prestige master icon started to piss me off , now i realise diamond doesn mean and the only type of modding that i approve is score per kill mods , i hate hackers , tough but if they give everyone in the lobby , lets say 9999 per kill , thats actually good cuz it saves you a lot of time . If they give everything in the game from the begging , weapons , camos etc , there will be almost no boosters . Hackers on the other hand , the smarted thing to the if ur a in lobby with hackers is to back out . Reporting them aint gonna do shit

Level 1

in reply to fixbuffnerf

oh also modding in zombies is really fun , especially for trolling lil kids , there has been a online mod menu for black ops zombies for over a year now , u get banned form the black ops for using it but theres a japanise game that gives you free 48h codes and basically , all u have to do is generate a code , create an account and agravate the crap out of squikers , u can change rounds , you can do anytihng , its amazing

Level 1

in reply to fixbuffnerf

And honestly, this is as beliviable as Colonel Mustard. Anyone can say they boosted and never got caught. Anyone can say that they hacked, or modded. I can say I levitated, oh and I had sex with Katy Perry.

Level 9

in reply to ItzMeMario

i swear i boosted and used all my killsteaks , warthog , dogs and swarm in Hardcore , i get everything diamond , there were many ppl reporting me , and i have also been reported because i use mouse and keyboard adapter and ppl think i have aim bot , my account never corrupted , reset etc.

Level 1

in reply to fixbuffnerf

if u wanna boost , dont do like i did , find 11 more ppl who want to boost , one of them needs a lag switch , its a program called Nettools for PC , decrease ur internet speed while searching for game , so it doesnt find any and ur in a lobby only by ur self , , let ur friends boosters join , turn off lag switch and boom u have a full lobby of boosters and u will not harm anyone and theres no chance u gonna get reset

Level 1

Studios