3.02 K:D Ratio

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Re: 3.02 K:D Ratio

in reply to FleurDeLilly

I haven't been on probation once since the game came out. What am I doing wrong? I rage quit a lot. Plus Dashboarding doesn't erase the stats you just got in the game.

Level 8
Highlighted

in reply to FleurDeLilly

you can say what you want

you will always be considered the scum of the game by many

what if you happen to be host ? nice eh effing up the game for the 11/17 others in the game ?

it's cause of people like you probation got implemented to start with

so want it gone ? stop dashing allready, simples

and how i hope superjolly is right

if the game uploads your stats like every 10sec's to 30 sec's orso you hardly save anything, which would be hysterical funny to me

and i backed out of soooo much games by now it isn't even funny, yet i still have to get probation

so somehow it makes me think you're such an avid dasher the game just puts you on probation when you back out normally cause you have been flagged so often for dashin the system just goes "meh, you're a serial quitter, so here ya go, have some probation even tho you backed out normally"

if it were up 2 me they would ban people like you from the servers entirely or put you in a pool of serial dashers, let the dashers get matched with eachother, lets see how you like it getting dashed on by the host every couple of games

Level 8

in reply to NotablePie

I think people that dashboard to preserve stats are scummy too.

If I dashboard it's because I join into a laggy game (So I'm not the host...) or the game starts up and I can instantly tell it's laggy and don't want to play like that, so even if I was the host it's not like I wait until the end of the match...

I just tested SuperJolly's theory. Joined a game, got a kill then waited a few minutes. No change in stats, then dashboarded, still no stats change.

I hardly ever get probation though. I don't dash/backout often and when I do I just have to complete 1 game for that silly warning to go away.

Thankfully it's not up to people like you.

Level 8

in reply to FleurDeLilly

I would just quit out of the game but since I end up with probation either way I just dashboard.

nice contradictions if you're now going to tell you hardly get probation when you first said you get probation even if you back out normally

you wouldn't complain bout it if you just get it once in a while i guess

and it's more sad, atleast valve had it right when they put in that logic to put cheaters by cheaters, and cod should follow by putting dashers and boosters in scum lobby's

as you said yourself, people who dash to preserve are scum, and no matter how you turn it, the only reason to dash is to preserve your stats

heck you even went as far as testing it, says enough about you

Level 8

in reply to SPYKERC7R34

He has to be terrible if he has to dashboard for a 3.0

Join every single one of his games so he can never play again, rofl

Level 16

in reply to SPYKERC7R34

But if the K/D falls below 3.00 he wont get laid anymore.

Level 38

in reply to SPYKERC7R34

I hate people that care more about having a 3.0+ K/D than playing to win.  I love seeing people with 1.5+ K/D with less than a .8 W/L.  I rather see someone with a 1.0 K/D with a 1.2 W/L because I know that guy is going to play the objective or contribute to the win more often.

Level 47

in reply to iivrruummii

I usually run with a full team nightly. No one was on lastnight so i decided to run some mosh pit.

Headquarters on hijacked

60 kills and 24 deaths

4 caps and 21 defends.

We lost 250-220

The rest of my team....0 caps and 0 defends! No one else would go for the hill. All they wanted to do was Q/S and camp. In the mean time i am fighting people off my back 4 and 5 at a time. It sucks to put so much into a match only to loose because people care more about there K/D over anything else.

Level 38

in reply to codchamp1

lol, i don't believe this.

There is no way you alone managed to keep the score this close against an entire team of 6 and nobody on your team ever went inside the circle and got a kill.

Level 18

in reply to xmrythem

I have.  CTF on BO1 I had 6 caps 3 returns and went 50-1, while my whole team was -5+.  It all comes down to how coordinated the other team is.

Level 47

Studios