2 Teamkill Kick...

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Re: 2 Teamkill Kick...

in reply to Killerswift8

"If your not jumpy in that situation, then you probably dont get many kill streaks..."

That makes no sense at all....people who are used to getting "kill streaks/score streaks" would be less likely to get "jumpy or nervous" when they do have one.  They would be used to it happening and would not react "nervous" when in the process of having one. 

Level 7

in reply to TH3_IT

sorry, but sometimes s--- happens.  like teammates both shooting at someone and one walks into the other's bullets, or kill streak damage because someone ran into the area of the strike. shouldnt be kicked out of a game for it.

the cod 3 system was the best. if you team killed someone, and they knew it was an accident or their fault, they could either forgive or punish you.  that was the best system of all of the cod's.

Level 1

in reply to xilfxlegion

And you know what I did with that system. I punished all that tk'd me for any reason. None was forgiven. and I did the same in Halo 3. So no it was not the best system ever.

And your reasoning as toward why people should not be kicked is exactly the reasons why they should be kicked.

There is no excuse for TKing ever in the game.

Level 70

in reply to trialstardragon

Uh, sure.

Level 27

in reply to Restore_Hardcore

I did, I never forgave anyone. For there is no excuse to TK ever in a game. You control your weapon it is your responsibility to make sure you do not kill your teammates for any reason.

In fact I think it should kill at the second TK and not the third. One time,  and then your out. No tolerance, no excuxes, no forgiveance.

Level 70

in reply to xilfxlegion

I didn't know that, I like that Idea the best also.

Treyarch just makes such stupid decisions...

Level 3

in reply to Killerswift8

I think you get kicked after 2 team kills only at the start of the game or the first 2 mins. I tend to get kicked mostly in hc kc cause of all the chaos. I hated ricochet cause I died so much by my claymores going off or exploding barrels near teammates. I like the 3 kill and out system, it's one thing 3arc did right in hc. Infinity Ward counts the team kill against that person so a lot of trolls just team killed for the fun of it which is stupid. I hope 3arc doesn't change it now!

Level 27

in reply to Killerswift8

Really? Trashing the devs because you can't control your fire?

There is plenty to get on them about, but not your own ineptitude. Control your fire and be aware of your surroundings and this won't happen.

"You ain't gotta like me, you just mad,cause I tell it how it is, and you tell it how it might be" - Victory
Activision Ambassador

Studios