100 kill with a Riot Shield? You having a Laugh?

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Re: 100 kill with a Riot Shield? You having a Laugh?

in reply to slap1i

use tribolt and run another gun with scavenger so u can get more ammo for the Xbow

Level 1
Highlighted

in reply to Midwolf

Tac knife was a doddle, the bloodthirsty for the CB took me about 12 sticks and stones games after getting the 300 kills to unlock challanges, Yemen came up and I just stuck to the edges of the map being very careful with my shots.

Level 16

in reply to Midwolf

I have mine gold and I did it in core too. My set up was Lightweight, Flak Jacket, Fast Hands, and Tac Mask then I equipped shock charges and concussion grenades with the help of tactition. It was fairly easy with that set up.

Level 18

in reply to skippinglobster

I only play free for all.

Each one was hard to get.

Level 4

in reply to Thehoocodfather

Actually FFA is all I play as well.  That's the playlist I got my shield gold in.

Level 18

in reply to Midwolf

Getting riot shield was the easiest of all the specials, try getting a bloodthirsty with the crossbow lol. I have a dimond shield now, but the gold shield was the first gold camo I unlocked, and I did pretty fast. I mean your invincible unless you shoot you from behind. Just get lightweight and you will be killing them pretty well.

Level 9

in reply to Midwolf

I did it per day and I have now diamond camo for it

Level 2

in reply to Midwolf

Hardcore mode, 1 hit kills, nuff said.

Level 1

in reply to Midwolf

I haven't tried it but usually I've seen success with the riot shield by people using fast hands and doubleing up on tacticals and scavenger likely.  Probably also good to use lightweight and flak jacket.  The fast hands allows them to approach someone, rather than stay in one spot.Then they throw out a tactical quickly and run up and bash the enemy with the shield a couple times.  i've seen several gold and diamond shields so it must be possible.  Since many people run tactical mask, perhaps using EMP and Concussions as it's unlikely they are running tac mask and hardwired perks.  I rarely see anyone with hardwired perk except the occasional target finder user.

Level 12

in reply to Midwolf

What has the community come to when people are saying anyone with 100 kills using the riot shield is boosting, especially when it would take no longer than a few hours, kids these days, eh.

Level 11

Studios