wat is ur favorite weapon on zombies and why and also do u deal with noobs on zombies that dont know how to play and leave u behind?

Call of Duty Black Ops II Wii-U

wat is ur favorite weapon on zombies and why and also do u deal with noobs on zombies that dont know how to play and leave u behind?

first of all my favorite weapons on zombies is the ray gun and one of the lmgs.Second is every time i play zombies i end up on a team of noobs that dont know wat their doing and always ends that match early do to not listening to the person with the mic and they always get on the bus and leave u behing on the first wave which its a waste cause i always rack up points and several waves before i get on the bus.

Level 7
4 REPLIES

Re: wat is ur favorite weapon on zombies and why and also do u deal with noobs on zombies that dont know how to play and leave u behind?

in reply to NkoSekirei

Some people don't understand English, that is the first thing that people don't seem to get in their skulls, it's not all about the USA, UK and others who speak english as their native.

Ray gun is overrated, even PaP version, it's good weapon, but eventually it will get you killed, because it can hurt you and even the smallest lag will bring troubles with the shots.

Though if I remember correct, Porters xraygun was better with the tap root beer, that was the drink that made your RoF higher right?

As for the noob problem, Tranzit's basic idea is to get on the bus travel around and find out the secret, it's all about EE if you visit the zombie forum.

Besides, how much do you really know about the Tranzit by yourself, teleporting, PaPing on the Tranzit mode?

Where to get the Bowie knife?

Where to get that electrical knucle thingy, can't remember the English word for it...

Level 18

Re: wat is ur favorite weapon on zombies and why and also do u deal with noobs on zombies that dont know how to play and leave u behind?

in reply to NkoSekirei

Ray gun is overrtaed. It's like the knuckles. Good for the first 13 rounds, but then it starts to take 2 shots to kill zombies, then 3, and so on. Eventually, the Ray Gun doesn't hold enough ammo to kill all the zombies.

My 3 favorite guns to pick out of the box are the Gullil, HAMR, and RPD. They hold tons of ammo, very powerful, and can pop heads very easily for a long long time. I personally hate the Ray Gun, it's the death of many players who play with me that aren't enlightened with the fact that it's not that great.

As of noobs, best thing you can do it ignore them. Don't rely on other players preformence to keep a good run going, or keep you alive. You must know how to survive by yourself. Best thing you can do, is add the best players as your friend.. then eventually party up so you have a full party of good players.

Level 18

in reply to NkoSekirei

i dnt pley zombehz. but mah fav gun in multypler iz da pdw wit lasr sites an suprsor. i spray erybodi in da back. i r relly gud

Level 37
Highlighted

in reply to NkoSekirei

Any LMG, and the Galil. Shotguns suck in zombies.

Level 26

Studios