hey treyarch why are u keep on ignoring us?

SOLVED

Call of Duty Black Ops II Wii-U

Re: hey treyarch why are u keep on ignoring us?

in reply to NkoSekirei

i take longshots with it all the time that produce hitmarkers, not one shot kills. at range you need to be standing still or better yet prone. you need to be patient enough to hold out for your shot, which means that you usually get fired on first. this also makes it necessary to use toughness with ksg. believe me, its got positives and negatives. people just get sore over the way it can kill instantly. every time i get a buzzkill with it i know that person is sure to be crying in the lobby. mostly i use it to combat quickscoping which actually IS a game breaking mechanic.

Level 29

in reply to NkoSekirei

OK back on topic.. here's my 'educated' guess for the lack of support for BO2:

It's an staff issue, plain and simple. There is just not enough people available and my guess is that the Treyarch BO2 Wii U team is currently deeply involved in porting Call Of Duty: Ghosts to Wii U.

The exact same thing happened with Modern Warfare 3.  It's the same ol'story every year, however I imagine that this time Activision will only give the Wii U one more shot. If sales aren't noticeably better this Holiday we may not see any future COD games on a Nintendo console for a long time.

Nintendos best bet would be to offer a Wii U SKU with COD:Ghosts packed in - rumor is that this was supposed to happen with BO2 @ the Wii U launch but Nintendo pulled the plug at the last minute.

Level 4

in reply to Discomurf

Discomurf wrote:

OK back on topic.. here's my 'educated' guess for the lack of support for BO2:

It's an staff issue, plain and simple. There is just not enough people available and my guess is that the Treyarch BO2 Wii U team is currently deeply evolved in porting Call Of Duty: Ghosts to Wii U.

This is my vote.

Level 33

in reply to Discomurf

That's what annoys me though. They're setting up the Wii U version to fail.

It's gonna get announced super late, probably gonna be missing features/DLC again, and they basically told all the people who bought BO2 last year "**** you we have your money already" by completely dropping support.

Then when it crashes and burns, they'll be like EA "Nintendo customers refuse to buy our half assed ports so we're no longer supporting the Wii U". It's just so screwed up.

Level 37

in reply to nintendon_t

exactly

Level 29

in reply to nintendon_t

Or the fact they completely nerfed the one unquie mechanic the Nintendo version had over the others while maintaining the OP auot aim to basically give no reason for people who owned the Wii CoD games to buy BOII.

Level 8

in reply to Treize

Yup it's a big conspiracy by Treyarch, Nintendo, the CIA, and the Aliens to undermine the sacred holyness of the Wiimote. The nerve of those damn infidels!

Level 37

in reply to nintendon_t

I don't know, its pretty obvious its a conspiracy to remove the Wiimote from the next CoD games...*tries to hold a straight face*

Level 10

in reply to nintendon_t

Level 17

in reply to Discomurf

Evolved or Involved?

Level 17

Studios