Your random deaths....caused by random stuff at home.

Call of Duty Black Ops II Wii-U

Re: Your random deaths....caused by random stuff at home.

in reply to T-boss

nintendon/t wrote:

Go home T-boss, you're STILL drunk

Level 30

in reply to like2nap03

Haha, I don't own pets so those don't bother me, but wii remote batteries do run out for me from time to time and that sucks!

Level 5

in reply to like2nap03

1) Sensor Bar fell (Everytime.)

2) Little sis runs into Gamepad charger cord, forcing it out of my hands

3) TV fell off stand (I kid you not)

4) My favorite, playing and forgetting that your cooking something and seeing the smoke

Level 14

in reply to like2nap03

@Like2nap03.

Glad to hear someone else is suffering from 'Bulldog' lag.....Since I set up the new console I made the mistake of putting the sensor bar under the TV as opposed to on top. Now whenever it gets "hot" my older Bulldog gets up and wanders across in front of the TV....Bam! i'm down......If she doesn't do that then my wife lets our Bulldog puppy loose when I'm playing and I have to keep checking my back to make sure noboby is hanging on my cables I use for Teamspeak......Bam! Bam! Jack's down again!

Level 1
Highlighted

in reply to like2nap03

Not much happens in my house. Most of the time it's either the Wiimote's batteries running out or someone knocking at the door.

Level 26

in reply to like2nap03

The main things for me:

1) wife stands in front of the TV

2) Kids stand in front of the TV

3) Dog jumps on my lap

4) Batteries die

5) Sun light

6) Sensor bar falls of the top of TV, Blue tac has solved that problem now

The dog is a puppy so is not big enough to block the TV but he has already chewed through my pro controller usb cable on the day i got the console! I use wiimote thankfully.....

Level 6

in reply to like2nap03

How do these sensor bars keep falling?  I've never had that problem.  I tell you what I miss though.  The Wii came with a little sensor bar stand with some really sticky tape.  It had two pegs for the sensor bar to sit on that held it in place.  I loved that thing.  Also had a notch for the cord to go through on the back of it.  Don't know what happened to it.  I guess I lost it in one of my moves before I got the house.  I wonder if I could fine one online somewhere...

Level 33

in reply to like2nap03

my rechargeble batteries going out without any prior warning (low batery warning is a much needed feature)

I live in northern oregon: so when the sun does come out every once in a while it goes right through my window (even with the blinds closed) and messes with the connection to my sensor bar so that it's hard to control...

my roomate walking right in front of me 3-4 times within the span of a minute (this is a fault of our rooms' layout, but still)

and my wiimote getting mixed between the sensor bar on the tv and the sensor bar on the gamepad. It only happens when I've been using the gamepad for something outside of the game...

Level 10

in reply to like2nap03

Very very close close game.  Guy who killed me got the winning kill at the end and it was all because my girl kept interupting because .......

hon: The food is ready...

me: ok beb

hon: Its on the table..

me: thanks beb

hon: Its getting cold..

me: ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHTTTTTTTTTT!!!

hon: why are you yelling?...

me: ....

Level 5

Studios