Would you buy Ghosts if on Wii U?

Call of Duty Black Ops II Wii-U

Re: Would you buy Ghosts if on Wii U?

in reply to Blogi

I'm just a little short of furious that it's not looking like it'll be on Wii U. WTF is going on between Nintendo and Activision anyway.

When I shelled out premium money for my Wii U it never occurred to me I was going to have to be a redheaded stepchild regarding games skipping this platform and DLC skipping this platform.

Yes, I would buy this game. I'd be at the store at midnight to pick it up, take it home and play until I got blisters on my thumbs. But that's not looking like it'll be an option.

Level 7

in reply to Blogi

Honestly I am not sure.  I think the support has been great for this game unlike past CoDs on the Wii.  We have had more developer interaction and have received a good deal of the patches.  Yes we are behind a couple, but I think part of that may be because of the new update to the Wii U.

The reason I am on the fence is really about the game itself.  I have been playing these games regularly since World at War and to be honest the formula is getting stale to me.  Watchdogs and Splinter Cell: Blacklist are far more appealing to me at this point.  That is not to say I wont change my mind if, and thats a bid if, they actually change the formula up.  Yes it is a FPS and I would expect it to remain similar but I really do want to see a change from past CoDs.  Thats just me though.  I have enjoyed every game I have played and I may rent this one to see if I like it.

Level 7

in reply to joeman1

Regarding online multiplayer.. (frankly that's the only portion of COD I play; never even looked at campaign mode on any of my COD games)

I agree about the game getting stale, but that's because I get bored of the same half-dozen maps. There are plenty of game modes to keep things diverse. Team and solo versions of the games, hardcore, objectives, etc. I would love to see devs focus on increasing the number of maps and increasing the size of maps (if I have to sit through another mach of "Hijacked" I might puke on my gamepad). Fixing online gameplay with more, larger maps would go a LONG way towards extending the playability of the game. Also, I think they could look at their randomizer routine. Sometimes it seems like I can't find a lobby that's not playing the same game as the five others I just visited. Hijacked playing in every lobby or Aftermath playign in every lobby... reque the randomizer routine and see if you can tweak just a bit more "randomness" out of it, eh?

Level 7

in reply to Whack-a-newbie

Yeah I would defintily love larger maps, but lets face it, it probably wont happen.  I have played most of the game modes on BO2 except for the party modes.  My favorites are Domination and Kill Confirmed.  I must say Hardpoint  kept me entertained and provided a little bit of a different playstyle.  I just want to see the franchised freshened up a bit with more than just new guns.

Level 7

in reply to Blogi

I honestly SO saw it coming that Call of Duty: Ghosts would have a team of six masked "undercover soldiers" in a futuristic setting....If i saw that coming, i better not see the multiplayer as the predictable laggy, untouched engine that it had for a decade. The game is getting stale. I wont buy it at launch like how i did every other game, i might wait a bit this time around. I'd like to see though: 

The Pick 10 or similar create a class, DONT bring back the old system.

Scorestreak system returning

New soldier movements (ie. peek around corners, roll side to side while prone)

The dynamic loading screens/ destructible environments

Vehicles (not too much, think WAW)

DLC, DLC, DLC

Less camping spots (too much to ask, i know )

I think that Black Ops 2 is a perfect game, but the community ruins it via cheap tactics, overused weapons or lack of diversifying weapons...Ive been thinking about quitting COD altogether because of the BS. Hopefully Ghosts can bring people back.

Level 14

in reply to Blogi

In a heart beat aslong as i get some free dlc seen as we have been well nd truly fooked over with this version

Level 5

in reply to Blogi

i will probably but it, and if i find it fun and enjpyable i will keep playing it. and probably coming up with my ideas and posting them on our forum here =p

Level 18

in reply to Blogi

I hope wiiU owners wouldn't be stupid enough to run and buy another cod with the support given currently let alone after how lackluster the series is now. But it is whatever I'm not buying another unless it changes for the better and recives full support.

Level 8

in reply to Blogi

Not till first dlc is out

Level 2

in reply to Blogi

I will preorder and buy it if there is guaranteed DLC and full support. I wonder if the "next genration" versions will be different than the Xbox 360 and PS3?

Level 1

Studios