Will Black Ops 2 have Stereoscopic 3D on the Wii U?

Call of Duty Black Ops II Wii-U

Will Black Ops 2 have Stereoscopic 3D on the Wii U?

Basically as the topic says,I know that the LG 3DTV partnership with Black Ops 2 prompted the announcement that the game would have 3D support

again.On Xbox,PS3 and PC.But I've searched everywhere and found no answer if it will be available on the Wii U.

I thought the original BLOPS was great in 3D on the PS3.So I'm hoping someone here can clear it up for me,thanx in advance.

Level 1
13 REPLIES

Re: Will Black Ops 2 have Stereoscopic 3D on the Wii U?

in reply to bazzz3

If it's in HD then there's a high chance of it being in 3D

Level 9

in reply to Mrderpski1

Hopefully someone will give a definitive answer.As I said in my original post........I enjoyed the 3D in Black Ops on the PS3,but I'd like to give it a go on the Wii U.The fact that the Wii U has more current tech.. HDMI 1.4,higher res output and so on.This would sway me on what console to purchase the game on.

Level 1

in reply to bazzz3

So I searched some stuff up and you'll be happy to hear that the WiiU is 3D compatitable

http://www.thegamerscene.com/2012/07/wii-u-will-have-3d-compatibility-but-not-at-launch/

The only problem now is whether or not Treyarch will put in 3D. Although the chances are high but since it's a new console it might not be there :/

Level 9

in reply to Mrderpski1

Thanx for your efforts,I had come across some of these articles online but they are not fully confirmed or definitive.Hopefully I'll get an answer at some stage from Activision.Cheers

Level 1

in reply to bazzz3

Since you already figured out that you can't get a definite answer for now, let's just hijack the thread and jump into the topic of 3D....

Ermm....well....I don't like it. I feel like i'm staring inside a box. I never played BO in 3D, but I'm guessing its like most 3D movies..its like staring inside a box and not in your face 3D like in theme parks.

Level 33

in reply to Padiego

Can somebody here confirm if there is a stereoscopic 3d option in the game for the Wii U.Thanx

Level 1
Highlighted

in reply to Padiego

3D is not like the amazingness people describe it to be. After a few minutes it just gets normal. (I got ripped off going to a 3D movie because it was the new thing I wanted to see how good it was. NOTHING NEW IS EVER GOOD THESE DAYS!)

Level 30

in reply to infinitlag

infinitlag wrote:

3D is not like the amazingness people describe it to be. After a few minutes it just gets normal. (I got ripped off going to a 3D movie because it was the new thing I wanted to see how good it was. NOTHING NEW IS EVER GOOD THESE DAYS!)

That's a fine answer to my question!!Hopefully someone will have the decency to reply to my

question with a proper answer.

Level 1

in reply to bazzz3

So far there is no 3D for Wii U.

Level 12

Studios