Wiimote Vehicle Controls

Call of Duty Black Ops II Wii-U

Wiimote Vehicle Controls

Is there any way to change the WiiMote controls for vehicles? I really like using the RCXD, but trying to steer and accelerate/reverse all on the one analog stick feels awkward. I miss the RCXD controls from BO1 on Wii (A=accelerate, B=detonate, Z=reverse). Is it possible to use that setup in BO2?

Level 1
8 REPLIES
Highlighted

Re: Wiimote Vehicle Controls

in reply to Ecto-1989

The wii-remote isnt yet compatible to play black ops 2 as is the gamepad/classic controller. Just keep trying to play with the gamepad/classic controller like I had too til they can make the wii-mote more compatible...........and this comes from a wii-mote user.

Level 6

in reply to tlaspepper

none of it is broken or incompatible -.- they just have to tweak the balancing

Level 18

in reply to the1andonlyIKY

Sometimes I think they want to be more like the other consoles and fade away from the motion controls. They have a lot of work to do to make the wii-mote as the same level as the gamepad/classic controller. I've used them all and the gamepad/classic controller seems over-powered compared to the wii-mote. Its like it takes 10 bullets to every 5 bullets from the gamepad to kill someone and forget about controlling the dragonfly on the wii-mote.

Level 6

in reply to tlaspepper

have you used the analogs? like actually used them. for an extended period.

and also have you looked at other peoples combat records?

Level 18

I've used them all. I use the wii-mote more than any but when I switch to gamepad or classic controller Im like WOW, I killed that guy quick.

Level 6

in reply to tlaspepper

my acuuracy is collectively only between 17-20% (not counting launchers and shotguns)

Level 18

I got to roll....Girlfriend wants me to eat lunch with her........peace..

Level 6

in reply to tlaspepper

I don't really mind most of the WiiMote's quirks, and this really isn't such a major issue that I'll switch controller because of it. It is just a minor thing that can be worked around. I do kind of agree about the Dragonfire; that thing is nearly impossible to controll with the WiiMote, but the again I had a hard time with it on the Gamepad too.

Any way, thanks for letting me know that there isn't currently any way to tweak these controls. @A_Trey_U I understand if you can't answer this, but I guess there is no harm in asking: is there any chance that such an option could be added in a future update?

Level 1

Studios