Wii U: To get or not to get

Call of Duty Black Ops II Wii-U

Re: Wii U: To get or not to get

in reply to codcanuck

Good plan!!!  That to me is probably the single most important feature (more than dlc, gunships, gold weapons, gamepad, blah, blah, blah).  But remember, it could come at a later time. 

Level 9

in reply to SysEng123

SysEng123 wrote:

But remember, it could come at a later time. 

THIS ^^^^^

Perfect example, I've had a 360 since Christmas 2005, and the Xbox Live of today is drastically different from what it was in 2005-early 2006.

Level 37

in reply to codcanuck

It obviously will, Nintendo makes a lot of mistakes (power glove, its so bad....literally.), but they will never f*ck up this bad. Wait....I said that before phantom menace was released....oh god...

Level 33

in reply to BlackMetroid95

i also pre-ordered my wii u from walmart, really doubt we get it early since its thanksgiving week but it might happen, i got a Nov 26 delivery date, which is the monday after thanksgiving. i pre-ordered black ops 2 from gamestop, i got a call from them last friday telling me to pick up my game TODAY! so i dont know if it was a mistake on their part or if they got the game early.

Level 5

in reply to Fox_McCloud1

Everyone seems to be letting copies go early this year and to hell with the fines !

Level 26

in reply to s7ra1gh7upb3as7

Does it really matter if the Wii U copies of BO2 are mailed early?

Level 2

in reply to sjgmdyac

I pre ordered my wii u at best buy and got it in store pick up, so i can go pick it up on the 18th along with the blops2 i pre ordered there also

Level 3
Highlighted

in reply to BlackMetroid95

I myself have been debating this very question. I mean I have the moolah to get the Wuu, MariU and Black Ops Tuu (Ok OK no more Wii U puns ) but after not playing CoD in general for...what? A month or so it gave me clearer vision in regards to the game (still blind as a bat without glasses/contacts lol) its a big steaming pile of....addiction. It's not that great, it's not really fun anymore, its just addicting. And the only reason I would get it is for the local multiplayer because playing with people you actually know instead of IRL buddies is a thousand times more funner (no offense guys)
With that being sayed...Yeah I have the fuunds (I'm a liar I was never gonna stop with the Wuu puns >Smiley Very Happy) to get both so why not?.....................I clearly have not gotten thruu my addiction D:

Level 19

Studios