Highlighted

Re: Wii U DLC?

in reply to Ronin2012

Sydney is where it all happens.

Level 30

in reply to infinitlag

Qld is where it's at. Sun, surf, sand.

Except I have been trapped in my area for a little while now because of floods....

Level 8

in reply to PikiPikachu

C faux justement 4 carte as 100 dans les modes c beaucoup beaux plus rapide que 16 carte.... ;p

Level 1

in reply to PikiPikachu

depend on people stop complaining about it and have more patience like i do and many of these threads are probably annoying treyarch alot

Level 7

in reply to thefallgamer248

if dlc comes to wii U we'll probably get it

Level 13

in reply to Ronin2012

DLC is on wii U i have dlc for Zen 2 pinball! download paid tables on the other day! very smooth process and took minutes on nintendo shop! went to the game, on to the paid content section! ticked the box of the tables I wanted!

Done, money taken from the online account and 15 minutes later I was playing said tables! there is nothing stopping dlc for this game apart from activision themselves!

it's all about the money money money! sing it people!

I think DLC is done to death on here! for me to get it I need to be sure the regular 150 players on all the time who play hardcore so probably 1000 people in total also buy it! I don't really play much core apart from domination and demolition with the odd kill confirmed and hardpoint now an again!

It's only 3000-4000 people at the moment on at peak times on average here in the UK between 8pm-1am GMT maybe more when the USA come online at their peak times when the rest of the world go to bed! Fracturing this up in to those who have and those who don't could mean a struggle to find some games at first.

lets wait until the announcement on here for PS3! i understand that some people say there are less players on PC then Wii U???? so if PC gets it then maybe we will too! can we stop the threads now???

Level 6

in reply to OFCPaul1974

yeah i was being facetious. When i said "If DLC come to wiiU" i actually meant if the BLOPS2 DLC comes to wiiU. I was in a stupid mood.

I downloaded Zen the other night. Just as i was getting interested the tables would expire. So didnt bother proceeding. They need to draw you in more like giving you 20mins of play time. The way i see it is that if they only give you a couple of minutes play time before you have to buy then maybe they are worried that the game wont hold your attention for any longer than this.

Level 13

in reply to Ronin2012

alors pour les dlc ils ne cracheront pas sur la soupe meme ci il yas du caviard as coter ki ce vant mieux

Level 1

in reply to OFCPaul1974

There's around 30k players average online on pc. Plus, they can just...you know....make more maps themselves.

Level 33

in reply to Padiego

Nope:

Plus COD stopped allowing custom maps on PC after WAW. Activison blocked custom maps from MW2 on to push DLC sales  Smiley Sad

Level 37

Studios