Wii Remote and Chuk should get the same aim assist that DA users get

Call of Duty Black Ops II Wii-U

Re: Wii Remote and Chuk should get the same aim assist that DA users get

in reply to Waddup_

im guessing you eather arnt used to stick or aimassist is turned off. i noticed it. ps did anyone do a aimassist test on wiiU yet?

Level 22
Highlighted

in reply to Waddup_

the nuck and mote aint "broken"...they are just lets say......nerfed in favor of the sticks.

hopefully with 3ARC's newest patch to buff a lil will make everything gravy.

Level 47

in reply to Goodtwin1

My aim was screwed up big time but then I went to options and disabled the aim assist, how about all you guys who have it on do the same and play the game without that god damn PoS, I thought there was supposed to be no aim assist and no quick scoping, but it's even easier now, WTF!?

Level 18

in reply to Goodtwin1

I think quickscoping aim assist is ridiculous.  I've seen homing bullets with quickscopers.  That's the one thing that seems patently unfair.

As a Wiimote player, that's my big one complaint.  Aim assist in general is silly, so I don't really know if DA aim assist is "overpowered" or not. 

Level 1

in reply to MrEYE

AIm assist on DA controls is mostly sticky reticule.  What this does, and you can test this yourself in a local match, it allows the player to drag the reticule over the enemie, shoot, and the aim assist slows down so much as it passes over the enemy that it gaurantees a kill.  It also seems to reduce flinch and bullet spread.  This is also the reason quick scoping works, which has to be the most retarded thing ever in a video game.  Run and gun with a sniper rifle.  Drag your retiucle over the enemy, as soon as you feel the sticky resistance, fire!  One shot kill every time.  Like anything it takes time to master, but it shouldnt even be in the game.  You might as well make it so LMG players can move just as fast as SMG players.  It makes no sense. 

Level 4

in reply to MrEYE

Aim assist is a necessary evil to keep DA controls smooth. DA controls are janky and almost unusable without it. Especially in this game. Removing it will break controller balance like in MW3.

It's stupid on snipers though. I hate how I can unload half a clip into a guy only to get one shotted by quickscopes megee.

Level 37

in reply to nintendon_t

I wish they hadn't put in the DA controls in the first place. Anyone who can't use a wii mote should play xbox/ps and wii would have balance. The wii should get priority in wii games in all circumstances. Thats the whole point of the wii, its controllers. Why the f**k should we be punished. It don't make sense.

Level 29

in reply to pauly01

pauly01 wrote:

I wish they hadn't put in the DA controls in the first place. Anyone who can't use a wii mote should play xbox/ps and wii would have balance. The wii should get priority in wii games in all circumstances. Thats the whole point of the wii, its controllers. Why the f**k should we be punished. It don't make sense.

I hear ya brother,

But money talks and bullsh*t walks, So we have to live with this melting pot of different controllers.

The days of Wiimote only W@W or MW:R are long gone, but maybe if this inbalance persists we can demand Wiimote only lobbies.... Wouldn't that be sweet?

The Nay sayers would tell you it would be dumb to fracture up an already small gaming community but I say screw 'em. Give the people what they want!

Level 5

in reply to nickenix

nickenix wrote:

pauly01 wrote:

I hear ya brother,

But money talks and bullsh*t walks, So we have to live with this melting pot of different controllers.

The days of Wiimote only W@W or MW:R are long gone, but maybe if this inbalance persists we can demand Wiimote only lobbies.... Wouldn't that be sweet?

The Nay sayers would tell you it would be dumb to fracture up an already small gaming community but I say screw 'em. Give the people what they want!

Brilliant ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^  ^

Level 29

in reply to pauly01

I understand your point but you shouldn't be forced to use one controller type.

Level 37

Studios