Why people bought the Wii U

Call of Duty Black Ops II Wii-U

Re: Why people bought the Wii U

in reply to Convict7

I agree. I mean, I still think we should get DLC for BO2 (I want Nuketown even more) but, I mean, it's no reason to buy a console over one game. And to all of those who say "I'm gonna sell my Wii U if we don't get DLC!" I say, " You want DLC? The go play some damn Assassin's Creed III. "

Level 1

in reply to LEO497

for me, to have fun with wii remote controls in superb graphics and all features like the other systems xD and free of stupid game destroying hacker's

Level 1

in reply to LEO497

Why I bought the U over 360/PS3: Wiimote, HD graphics, dual screen, Nintendo titles, no hacking, COD in HD

Why I didn't by the U: COD DLC (I hope for it, but not the reason I bought the U or COD)

Why some aren't buying U COD: no DLC, bought the U for family titles, bought too many of the other titles, M rating, connection, lag

Why some aren't buying the U: economy, saving for PS4/720, can't hack, fanboy of other consoles, still content with the OG Wii, waiting for price to drop, motion controls not pushed as hard as on the OG Wii

Why I'm excited for 720/PS4: I can buy a 360/PS3 on the cheap

Why the U's numbers will increase: 720/PS4 will be priced too high - some will defect to the U; the U's pricepoint will drop due to lackluster sales; the U will continue to sell though - they have higher numbers than the launch of 360/PS3 at the same time period

How to get higher U numbers: drop U pricepoint a tad at launch of PS4/720, give Nuketown for free, release DLC, co-op advertising of Activision + Nintendo, fix lag/connectivity

Level 23

in reply to M4GNUM

I agreed with all until your last point! Activision will never give anything FREE! heck I could even imagine the CEO of activision charging his mum for eating dinner at his house!!! that's how I see activision....

CEO " ok love the idea people, tell me the most important part", how can we get more money out of the customer???? what! you have no ideas! well in that case "your fired"

I know as you that if Activision offered FREE dlc to Wii u be it 2/3 months after the dlc dropped on other consoles as they pay it would bring many many people to wii u and others who have wii u to buy the damn game! speculate to accumulate!

once people come then future games can start charging and dropping it for the wii u at the same time as ps3/4 and PC assuming the exclusive deal with MS continues.

Level 6

in reply to OFCPaul1974

thats more of how i see EA,

Activision 1-2 levels lower

ubisoft 4 levels lower.

Level 22

in reply to M4GNUM

Co-op advertisement with activision? Release dlc? Fix lag? You're better off wishing for world peace.

Level 33

in reply to Padiego

I bought it to play COD with wiimote and be on a level playing field with others regarding having the full experience, simples. Do I feel let down, hell yeah! Do I blame anyone? Probably not, if the figures dont add up it aint gona change, so screw it.

Level 26

in reply to Padiego

I wasn't listing what they will do...just listing what they should do. Is that a fantasy? Yes, I know it is.

Level 23
Highlighted

in reply to LEO497

LEO497 wrote:

I dont think not having dlc is fair because for the people that bought the wii u like me thought that now since we have everything the other platforms have, we were going to get everything, but no. Youre treating us the same way you treated us in the past. This will give you less sales because people are going to look if we get everything that the other platforms get. To be exact sometimes I even think why I bought the wii u if were not going to get everything the other platforms get.

*stops reading *

* goes to black ops 1 forum *

* goes to mw3 forum *

Yea, yea we have indeed read this before.

Level 9

in reply to LEO497

I'll bet that most will buy the mappacks, hell, they bought the game, why would they not buy the mappacks? Besides, there is more than enough to play on both sides of the split, if and when the split takes place.

If we cannot buy the dlc, then give it for free, it should have been included on the disc to start with.

Level 9

Studios