Who's for sure getting the game on the U?

Call of Duty Black Ops II Wii-U

Re: Who's for sure getting the game on the U?

in reply to ClonedLF

I already received the game on the 8th. Just received my shipment confirmation from Wal Mart that my WiiU shipped this morning. Should receive it early this week.

Level 13

in reply to ClonedLF

probly monday, got work convienlty during gamestop hours on sunday.

Level 22
Highlighted

in reply to ClonedLF

Well, now that we know that you can report players in BO2, I'll get the game and console. Not sure when, but definitely before Christmas (maybe by the end of this month if I'm lucky).

Level 26

in reply to ClonedLF

Thanks for your replies, everyone. I'll try to add you as friends when I get the console and game (around December 10th). I'm not sure if I'll have access to a computer, so I may take a while longer. By the way, is there a friend system in the NN? If so, how can you add people?

Level 17

in reply to ClonedLF

It uses Ids like XBL/PSN but you have to enter eachother's names like friend codes. You can also add random people in Miiverse/in game like on Black Ops/MW3.

Level 37

in reply to nintendon_t

Alright, thanks a lot. Expect a friend request in December, as well as the other forum vets (or those in the ways of becoming one).

Level 17

in reply to ClonedLF

I picked up the Wii U edition of Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 with my console this morning, so I am all set. In fact, me and my crew, The Wii U Gunslingers, have already set up a Master List and sent out invites to anyone interested.

Finally, we can play COD in HD!

Level 16

Studios