Who else thinks the larGe amount of Target Assist the Wiimote has received is ludicrously excessive?

Call of Duty Black Ops II Wii-U

Re: Who else thinks the larGe amount of Target Assist the Wiimote has received is ludicrously excessive?

in reply to like2nap03

It's not just when you're sitting still. If you sit still in zombies, you're dead.

Level 2

Re: Who else thinks the larGe amount of Target Assist the Wiimote has received is ludicrously excessive?

in reply to one_of_ten

Never play it, but I shall test your theory!

...not really.  Maybe I'll try zombies one day though.  Not now since the controller just got fixed, but sometime soon. 

Level 33
Highlighted

in reply to like2nap03

I have played zombies once but I didn't enjoy it. Its just like kino was much more fun....

Better try the other zombie maps.

Level 30

in reply to like2nap03

Spot on, so does this mean the DA guys are now saying that they were infact OP

Level 14

in reply to onlyUSEmeMARIO

onlyUSEmeMARIO wrote:

Spot on, so does this mean the DA guys are now saying that they were infact OP

I believe it does mean that. 

Level 33

in reply to DestroyerMinaj

I just think the tug through walls shouldn't be there on aim assist, other then that its pretty fair.

Level 5

Studios