Who else thinks the larGe amount of Target Assist the Wiimote has received is ludicrously excessive?

Call of Duty Black Ops II Wii-U

Re: Who else thinks the larGe amount of Target Assist the Wiimote has received is ludicrously excessive?

in reply to DestroyerMinaj

I'd rather there be no aim assist for any control scheme, but they will never take away aim assist from the DA users otherwise there won't be any DA's users left to play the game

That said, this is what they they should do:

1. Give an option to disable the hip fire tug (an option)

2. Make it so that Aim assist doesn't work through walls for both control schemes

In other words, make it the same as it was in BO1 on Wii.

Level 11

Re: Who else thinks the larGe amount of Target Assist the Wiimote has received is ludicrously excessive?

in reply to Pwnsweet1

Pwnsweet wrote:

I'd rather there be no aim assist for any control scheme, but they will never take away aim assist from the DA users otherwise there won't be any DA's users left to play the game

Wonderfully said and completly agreed, I need to write that down somewhere.

Level 30

in reply to Pwnsweet1

I agree. Although I wish for this game to be wiimote only, that will never happen. Right now, we're on par. Both controllers have aim assist through walls at long and close range. But of course, this is no fun. Makes the game too easy, I almost feel like I'm using DA. We need that middle ground, where Aim Assist does what its supposed to do, ASSIST THE PLAYER AND NOT AIM FOR THEM. Removal of snap on in general(But padiego, snap on is not on DA.....I thought so too. But then....quickscoping. Quickscoping is basically just taking advantage of AA), removal of AA through walls AND option to turn off certain parts of aim assist.

Even though I don't want this to happen(since i'm having fun getting revenge at all the DA players who used to prefire because AA told them I was there), I feel most people do....and I can see why.

Level 33

in reply to Pwnsweet1

Removing aim assist is going to make the Wiimote overpowered....

Level 37

in reply to nintendon_t

nope just play xbox or ps3. would be funny if they took off the training wheels on all consoles

Level 3

in reply to Pwnsweet1

Dang.  I haven't noticed the hipfire tug or the snap on.  I must be doing it wrong.  Was able to aim through a wall though.

Level 33

Anyone using aim assist is bad full stop.

!

Level 7

Wii mote aim assist is now on par with DA and the game is closer to being fair.  So that means Wii mote got too much aim assist.  That's what all these complaints are saying.

Level 33

in reply to like2nap03

read my pm gogogogo

Level 37

in reply to like2nap03

And Wiimote only snaps on when you're sitting still.  The rest of the time I hardly notice it being any different than before.  I still have to aim it's just a little easier to do so since the controls are fixed.

Level 33

Studios