Where has support gone?

Call of Duty Black Ops II Wii-U

Re: Where has support gone?

in reply to BobbyMcGee

Support has gone where my hopes and dreams are.

Edit: So somewhere in Canada....or Cambodia

Level 33

in reply to Padiego

So your hopes and dreams are possibly where Foxhound's plane crashed?

Level 17

in reply to BobbyMcGee

It's time to finally admit it here. We've been bent over the table.  We were absolutely mislead by people who have been doing it professionally for years, and they will try to mislead your expectations again. We should thank Treyarch for adding support for the wiimote and gamepad play, but this goes well beyond Treyarch. For all intents and purposes, this is a Microsoft franchise now, and they're sure as hell paying for it. Nintendo just can't be bothered with 3rd parties.. We were meant to be marginalized from the very beginning. We didn't do anything wrong when we chose to buy this version at launch. I guess what I'm saying is, don't get fooled again because the next time it'll be your own fault.

Level 2

in reply to BobbyMcGee

BobbyMcGee wrote:

Can a moderator or preferably a dev comment on what is going on here??? This boosting sh!t is getting way out of hand. Will there be a patch or what?

Boosters you need to report in-game.

That's all I can say and I can't officially speak on any other implied forms of "support." You can always contact Activision Customer Support if you need other things addressed.

Chief Forum Moderator

Modern Warfare, Black Ops, Ghosts

in reply to Foxhound-Pro

Are you able to forward anything on to a developer?  Even if it's for a different console?  My hope is that it will, eventually, be passed on to the correct people.

I am aware that you are just the Chief forum Moderator, but you would have a kind of authority if you were to mention this to them.

The boosting is bad enough and really needs to be addressed, but there is a serious glitch that is being abused that is causing serious problems in random public matches.

Level 10

in reply to bughunt

U mean the hijacked domination c flag glitch were u run off back of the boat on the right hand side and spawn behind a flag n kill all the enemy before they even have a chance to secure the flag lol

Level 5

in reply to wwaxdano

I heard of that glitch late last year.  From my knowledge it was patched, wasn't it?  I would be highly surprised if it wasn't lol

But no, this is a different glitch.  I'm not sure exactly how much can be done with it, but look at all of the options available to change in a "custom match" and then imagine being able to use them in a public lobby.

Level 10

in reply to bughunt

Post how its done .They dont give a rats arse about us so make it public knowledge I say

Level 5

in reply to wwaxdano

That's something that I won't be doing, sorry.  My goal is prevention, not promotion.

This game is getting frustrating to play as it is with boosters and those who are abusing this glitch as it is, and it's only getting worse without me showing how to do it.

I've tried sending a few PMs around to relevant people with the details and proof.  I've also been posting proof to the forums to spread awareness.  I'm sending out tweets right now to try and get the developers onto this.

Level 10

in reply to bughunt

I may be sounding like an ungrateful jerk, but the chances of preventing an already large crack from getting any larger is unlikely; especially when we're not the handyman people who can fix it. I personally see no point in trying to cover for a problem that will eventually get worse. If you can't complain about a problem, then you're giving an 'OK' and saying "There are no problems with this game", when in reality that couldn't be farther from the truth.

Level 12

Studios