When is the Wii U Blops 2 Update being released? And what included fixes are confirmed so far.

Call of Duty Black Ops II Wii-U

Re: When is the Wii U Blops 2 Update being released? And what included fixes are confirmed so far.

in reply to nintendon_t

nintendon\'t wrote:

The only one bitching here is you lol.

Your drop in KDR totally has nothing to do with the more skilled based matchmaking system in BO2, maps with lots of head glitching/flanking routes that force you to adjust your playstyle, missing Wiimote sensitivity options, SMGs being OP with laser sights, Wii U launch noobs giving the other team easy streaks, or the 60FPS increase requiring quicker reaction times from you.

Nope, Nope, Nope...it's those damn dual analog devils with their aim assist trickery.

Finally u said something that makes actual sense. Welcome back to the facts Nintendon't.

Level 11

Re: When is the Wii U Blops 2 Update being released? And what included fixes are confirmed so far.

in reply to nickenix

Also of course accuracy percentages are going to be higher on DA controls. Wiimoters tend to hipfire more and DA players tend to ADS more.

Level 37
Highlighted

in reply to nickenix

Follow your own advice then - wait for the update before asking for an aim assist nerf.

Level 26

in reply to codcanuck

Like I said canuck, it's just too damn obvious. You should really know better.

Now please stop repeating the same thing and drop it.

We get it.

Level 5

in reply to nickenix

Uh... Happy Thanksgiving? 

We are working on an update.  I've mentioned in a previous post that I can't confirm timing as this is dependent on a certain amount of testing and then coordination with Nintendo.

The number of people playing DA is significantly higher on this console/title than those on Wii Remote.  It's the controller that comes with the console. We are looking at the balance, but are not going to just nerf DA players without spending some time looking at the real issue.  The first update will have the customization controls that were missing from the Wii Remote.  That should get our veteran Wii players back to the control they were used to.

I should be able to confirm other changes/fixes as we get closer to an update release.

in reply to A_Trey_U

Happy Thanksgiving to you too! Glad to see you're back (I guess I'm paranoid from... past times...). Thanks for sharing that info with us, can't wait until the update is out.

EDIT: Are you going to post that sticky you said in a past post? Or it's not the time yet?

Level 17

in reply to ClonedLF

Sticky will come closer to first update and will continue to get updated as we release more.

in reply to A_Trey_U

Will you guys give out the info for the ports to forward to for open connection on wiiU. I have been trying everything to get off moderate.

Level 8

in reply to A_Trey_U

Is there an ETA on the sticky at least?

Level 7

in reply to A_Trey_U

I think WiiAdmin just prestiged

edit: Anyways I hope you (or you guys ) are right by us during the time of needs just in case there's a hacker infestation.

Level 9

Studios